+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 86 FirstFirst ... 303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Well, I had the impression that they were all just a bunch of interns awaiting recommendation to go further in training - but I could have interpreted that incorrectly. I do like new kid (miniGibbs) and would enjoy seeing him again. Have not heard or read any spoilers on whether or not this was a one time shot though. I like how no one expected Gibbs to receive an intern, one of those things everyone just knows.

Brooks I think it was the lack of confidence/restored by Ducky that started the ball rolling again so that Gibbs will now follow up on Lee. Ducky is invaluable. Yes, I give Ducky props too!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

That new kid was hot! I wouldn't mind him sticking around for a few more episodes. I really hope they tie up the Lee situation neatly so it doesn't seem rushed.
    Yup, with donuts!!

What the heck just happened? The episode of 11-18 was the most confusing I've ever seen...and it appears to get worse next week. I'm glad they've smoked out Lee - but trying to catch the conspirators is becoming just weird.

I just knew Abby was working on something for Gibbs; but I didn't understand the whole exchange with Ducky about the missing body.

This is going to take more than one viewing. *tearing my hair out - metaphorically.*
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I thought Ducky was put out because they deceived him. Maybe there was more to it; I'll have to watch it again.

I still have this suspicion that Vance is Lee's contact who asked her (episodes ago) if they suspected her. I still wonder about that page he destroyed from his own personnel file at the end of last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3237009;
    What the heck just happened? The episode of 11-18 was the most confusing I've ever seen...and it appears to get worse next week. I'm glad they've smoked out Lee - but trying to catch the conspirators is becoming just weird.

I just knew Abby was working on something for Gibbs; but I didn't understand the whole exchange with Ducky about the missing body.

This is going to take more than one viewing. *tearing my hair out - metaphorically.*

Yep.....I agree on the smoke screens & Abby....she just had to be the one person that Gibbs would have brought in. And Ducky? Well, at the beginning I figured they'd had a similiar situation in "Gibraltar" so that was enough to let Ducky know what was going on. He was probably ticked off at Gibbs for leaving him out of the loop.

I'm really curious to see where it goes from here...especially with teasers in the previews!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;3237038;
    I thought Ducky was put out because they deceived him. Maybe there was more to it; I'll have to watch it again.

I still have this suspicion that Vance is Lee's contact who asked her (episodes ago) if they suspected her. I still wonder about that page he destroyed from his own personnel file at the end of last season.
    I agree that this was one of the most confusing episodes yet. I still don't think that Gibbs trusts Vance deep down, so I bet you are right. There is a connection between Lee and Vance. Besides, when Lee was casually checking out the file Tony and the team were reviewing during the brainstorming scene, didn't Tony lie about the where they were going to break in? Or was I outside with the dogs on potty break when that was cleared up? So if Lee didn't have first hand knowledge of where to go, then Vance had to be the one to fill her in.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzie1953;3237042;
    Yep.....I agree on the smoke screens & Abby....she just had to be the one person that Gibbs would have brought in. And Ducky? Well, at the beginning I figured they'd had a similiar situation in "Gibraltar" so that was enough to let Ducky know what was going on. He was probably ticked off at Gibbs for leaving him out of the loop.

I'm really curious to see where it goes from here...especially with teasers in the previews!
    I made the same interpretation last night as well. It didn't help that the show began in the present, followed by "3 days earlier" then returned to the present.

I thought the fact that Gibbs didn't let his team "in" on it was purposeful - he wanted them to be completely natural and unsuspecting around Agent Lee. Abby was privy to some of it, because she had to do her forensic part; but Ducky would have been more respectful of the body and refused ..... although I think Gibbs knew he could completely trust Ducky - still it was the old "as need to know" basis.

I also think Gibbs is not completely trusting of Vance, it's not like he knows the director from past friendship or assignments, and Mr toothpick is not a charming personality......... but if he is trustworthy; then I will be OK with it, because he is starting to grow on me. Although, have they ever explained why he was shredding files after Jenny was killed?

Now, what I loved on the show was Ziva going "wild woman" when Tony was bashed in and their near miss in the elevator. She was thinking something completely different then Tony during their standoff.

I thought the smokescreen was great because Gibbs was able to completely rule out everyone on his team - only Vance and Abby knew her part in it. I also wondered, briefly if Ziva's boyfriend back home was somehow connected???

They have so many loose end storylines that you know will surface one day, you can't help but wonder what counts when.

I loved last nights show! I enjoyed the intrigue, and the fact that it wasn't spelled out for me from the start this time. I usually just sit back and let them entertain me, but last night I sat up and had to watch everything and think. I loved the episode and look forward to the resolution!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

The scene of McGee trying to comfort and advise Abby in the interrogation room was cute.

So now Lee is gone which should eliminate the mole in the midst of NCIS right? But I still think Gibbs knows Vance isn't quite on the up and up since he kept him in the dark about where the real Domino program was. I'm not even sure whether Lee was truthful about her "daughter" and all the twists and turns she kept adding.

Well, today there is a NCIS marathon on one of the cable stations, but I'll be working so I'm out of luck.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Oh, thanks for reminding me...I think it is on USA.

I'm just glad that story arc "seems" to be over. I think Lee was telling the truth about an adopted sister being like her daughter in that she raised her. At the end, the girl called her Misha, not mom and Gibbs gave her Lee's badge, so I think they believed the relationship to be real. The horrific part was the NAS baddie mirroring what he had done to coerce Lee by claiming the same had been done to him. He really was a slippery character, and slimy, too. I'm sorry Lee is dead - she was asking Gibbs to shoot knowing the bullet would go through her into the bad guy. But, this way we don't have to hear (or the writers don't have to update) her military trial and sentencing.

Yes, there is something going on with Vance - has been since the beginning. Last week we learned that he asked SecNav for the post. During his first day on the job as Director (not acting Director) he shredded a paper pulled from his personnel file...as Abby would say...Very mysterious. The comic relief last night was great. Abby feeling her way with the new Director when he shows up in her lab alone for the first time.

Looks like next week we go back to cases with an underground fight club.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread