+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 85 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940414243444546474849 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

I did too. Young Gibbs is certainly adorable.

Wow, luved Gibbs's father. Them drinking coffee and reading the paper together was priceless.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I really liked the fact that the dad fixed up the car exactly the way Gibbs had wanted it when he was younger and then gave it to him in the end. He was smiling like a little kid and it was great!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3218271;
    Wow, luved Gibbs's father. Them drinking coffee and reading the paper together was priceless.
    How about the speed with which Gibbs could mark the price on all the cans and stack them on the shelves?

bugloverI also really enjoyed seeing him with his dad and loved the hug at the end and Gibbs getting the car to drive home. The fulfillment of a childhood dream. I would love to see more of his dad but I guess that is not to likely to happen. Good episode!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Just watched it. Great episode.

How about the way Mcgee, etc. were fawning all over Gibbs Sr and all the gossip they could pick up about it.

Don't really like Ziva going back - always wonder if her father suspects she killed her half-brother Ari; I like the team together, and safe under Gibbs wing. I enjoyed the attempt by Tony to give Ziva his "goodbye and have a good time". I would have thought Shalom would have been too obvious, instead he made a effort to learn and speak. (Although I have no idea what he actually said to her - so I could have misunderstood the significance of the act).
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I knew Gibbs has been suspicious of Agent Lee and finally we are getting to it!
    She knows, he knows - or at least suspects. According to the previews for next week, they know the traitor is still out there. I didn't see whether she was in the semicircle the director had called when he announced his suspicion - did anyone else catch whether she was in the group?

I also liked Gibbs exonerating the fallen agent - nicely done.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3232912;
    I knew Gibbs has been suspicious of Agent Lee and finally we are getting to it!
    She knows, he knows - or at least suspects. According to the previews for next week, they know the traitor is still out there. I didn't see whether she was in the semicircle the director had called when he announced his suspicion - did anyone else catch whether she was in the group?

I also liked Gibbs exonerating the fallen agent - nicely done.
    Ditto, that last scene was priceless. Beautifully done.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Don't forget to thank Ducky for giving Gibbs his confidence back!

And the Director seems to have warmed up to Gibbs, based on his grin when Gibbs handed in the blank recommendation papers.

Do you think this new agent will be a regular? He is the only married one in the group which makes me think they want the diversity on the team.

The new probie is so clean cut and boyscout looking...but he did come up with a big clue in the case. I hope they do bring him back - if only to offset Tony, who is becoming outrageous and free up Tim from Tony's attacks.

I, too, am glad they are finally back on track with Gibbs being suspicious of Lee as the agent. It was so fortunate Tony found, by accident, the FBI ID and then Gibbs performed a moment of silent honor for him. It also cemented with the audience that Gibbs knows he was not the spy, but is highly suspicious of Lee...she looked guilty when the elevator door closed. Ha! Going to get her!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread