+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 86 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3205092;
    About the 127 days - did I misunderstand what the Director told Gibbs? I thought Gibbs' team was disbanded so the Director could bring the main suspects together in one place for observation. Why did the director wait 127 days to tell Gibbs? What part of the storyline did I miss?
    You didn't miss anything. When Vance brought in the new three for Gibbs, all they had was a missing navy man who had top clearance. It wasn't until his body was discovered that the evidence began to follow. Vance didn't have any direct evidence about the three he assigned, but something about them didn't feel right to him, and he wanted Gibbs' reaction to them...he wanted Gibbs to come to him and tell him this one or that one was hiding something. But, Gibbs suffered in silence and Vance had to break first with the discovery of the body, and the death of someone viewed as a friend of the body.

It did get complicated, but I think Vance and Gibbs were treading lightly around each other because of Jenny. I still want to know what was on the piece of paper Vance shredded at the end of last season's finale.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I also got the feeling that Gibbs does have an intuitive feeling about Lee, I think Lance may have been deceived but I think Gibbs suspects something. She did a good job on her covers, but she isn't going to give up her role as a traitor; although I think she may have some regrets over it. She will probably continue to steal the military secrets and a few episodes down the road Gibbs will catch her.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3206407;
    She will probably continue to steal the military secrets
    In what capacity, was it mentioned? She was headed where when she left the floor?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3206511;
    In what capacity, was it mentioned? She was headed where when she left the floor?
    Back to legal. I thought that since his team was coming back the only reason she was there was for Gibbs to ferret out the traitor, so she would naturally return to legal since new director Lance thinks he's got his man. Since she had worked for them previously, I always got the impression she wanted to be part of the team and had her regrets. Gibbs look while hugging Ziva as he glanced toward Lee, made me think he wasn't convinced of her innocence. His intuition is on alert.

NCIS has borrowed her from the legal dept several times - I got the impression she was a good lawyer in those previous episodes. Guess she was only using Jimmy for cover.......
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

She's been around a long time (I think season 2) as a replacement member who proved too inept to be a field agent. It was at that point that she was transfered to the analysis department and then to legal. She pops in every so often when they need a search warrant, etc. I think the writers hooked her up with Jimmy to keep her visible because this storyline was coming up. Her best show was the radiation poisoning episode where Ziva fell in love with the victim. Lee is the one who wrote his will...she played her part with pathos.

I predict it will take only one or two more episodes before she is caught red-handed. This next episode they have to return Tony to the crew - or else Abby might mutilate Gibbs - which would be interesting. LOL
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

He's baaaack! Haha. I knew it wouldn't be long. Anyone else find it kind of interesting how Ziva almost looked "prettified" when meeting up with Tony?

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3210457;
    He's baaaack! Haha. I knew it wouldn't be long. Anyone else find it kind of interesting how Ziva almost looked "prettified" when meeting up with Tony?
    I noticed that her hair was styled so it would cover up the stitches in her forehead. I'm wondering if she really was hurt.

I loved that Tony had the pic of Ziva in her bikini on his b-board.

"Make a Hole!" I loved how McGeek had trouble clearing his computer after re-claiming his desk. Tony must be back because the nicknames are too - LOL. I was happy to hear Abby reference the bowling nuns - I missed hearing about them last season. One thing that is going to really annoy me is Vance being cryptic. Argh! Those eyebrow lifts between him and Gibbs could mean one thing or many things. Argh.

The team is back in place. If Abby is happy, I'm happy.

Wonder when they are going to return to the Lee storyline so they can catch her and finish it.

+ Reply to Thread