+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 87 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Navy NCIS THE SOUND Where is the Sound

Does anyone else have only the background sound and not the actors voices? I don't have this on any other show on my TV! ARGH

Re: Navy NCIS

How I missed this show. Agent Lee's an evil evil woman! Who knew what Palmer was getting into when he started up a romance with her.

I can't wait till the team's fully back together. Though I loved how they all missed each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3203760;
    It's back! WooHoo!!!

Was that really Ziva singing? She's incredible! Or was that lip-synching?
    I think that was Cote de Pablo singing: she has a background in musical theater. She has a nice voice and she looked awesome in that dress.

Anyone know how long we have to deal with NCIS without Dinozzo, Ziva and McGee? I love Mark Harmon, but the show works because of the chemistry between the four leads. At least Abby (my favorite character) is still there. If they got rid of her, I'd be gone.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical;3203972;
    I think that was Cote de Pablo singing: she has a background in musical theater. She has a nice voice and she looked awesome in that dress.

Anyone know how long we have to deal with NCIS without Dinozzo, Ziva and McGee? I love Mark Harmon, but the show works because of the chemistry between the four leads. At least Abby (my favorite character) is still there. If they got rid of her, I'd be gone.
    Well, now that it's the day after the show... Did you not see the end? Ziva and McGee are already back. Not clear how soon they can extract Tony from the ship.

Some great scenes last night - Abby issuing an ultimatum to Gibbs to restore the team, Tony pretending he's talking with Dad, Mr. Palmer (does he have a first name??) explaining his "arrangement" with agent Lee. So glad to hear he broke it off, that she was using him, LOL.

I like the Director. I think they intend to keep him around for a while.

I was sorry that Agent Lee was the bad guy. I think she's a lousy actress so I hoped she was gone.

Palmer's first name is Jimmy
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Whew....BIG sigh of relief! I mean I know they couldn't truly separate the A+ team, but they did a wonderful job with last season's cliffhanger.

Boy...agent Lee is good at her spy/traitor job. She always presented herself as inept other than with legal stuff, though we did see her "hot" side when she was with Jimmy. The thing is...Gibbs knows. (She shot a man dead in the head) He allowed her to dig herself deeper with the heartfelt goodbyes and carrying her personal box into the elevator...but...there will be a constant tail on her from that point forward.

It was fun to see McGee in his McGeek surroundings. All that crew calling him "Boss" was a hoot.

I'm happily surprised to see Vance turn out to be a good guy (agency wise - though what paper from his own file did he shred during the last season finale?) He trusted Gibbs' gut to deliver the traitor and yet gave him three hinkey people to work with - LOL.

Glad to see it back. That was a touching scene between Vance and Ziva's father. Wow.

P.S. Was Abby's number of days the crew had been gone 127? Is that the same number of days from last season's finale to last night's premiere?
    Last edited by Arielflies; 09-24-2008 at 11:25 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;3204258;
    Well, now that it's the day after the show... Did you not see the end? Ziva and McGee are already back. Not clear how soon they can extract Tony from the ship.
    I posted at 7:08 so I'd only watched a few minutes of the show

I love every scene with Abby: she's my favorite thing about the show.

I knew Lee was the spy! I could just tell. It would have been too easy if the other guy (can't remember his name and now he's dead, so I don't need to!) had been the baddie. She's probably been working Palmer for months. Poor guy.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3204313;

P.S. Was Abby's number of days the crew had been gone 127? Is that the same number of days from last season's finale to last night's premiere?

If it was, that would explain why I missed the show so much!

In one sense I am very disappointed with the premiere. There was all this build up for the separation of my beloved team and they are 75% back together after only one episode. A bit of a let down. What the heck did McGee do he looks as if he put on some pounds. I was so proud of him getting himself together and shedding the MIT geek look. boo hoo.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

About the 127 days - did I misunderstand what the Director told Gibbs? I thought Gibbs' team was disbanded so the Director could bring the main suspects together in one place for observation. Why did the director wait 127 days to tell Gibbs? What part of the storyline did I miss?

+ Reply to Thread