+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 86 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3037192;
    What do you think about them bringing Mike back as Director?

That would be interesting, Gibbs would be respectful. Hard to find someone worthy of Gibb's respect, but Mike would fit nicely.
    Mike would have too many pages in his file that would need shredding. No, he is more comfortable out of the game. Remember he also has his daughter-in-law and grandson to care for in Mexico. He may be back now and then, but I don't think as more than a "character" on the show.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

New Fan of the FoRT

I am so excited to find this thread!!!! I LOVE this show....... how many days til the fall premiere?!
    Faith, family and friends make it all worthwhile.

Welcome, Labcoatlady

Too many.

I agree with those that expect the season ending dispora to last no longer than an episode, maybe two. I didn't dislike Jennie, but don't mind at all that she's dead. Too much skullduggery toward the end if you're like me and misses a show now and again.

So now she's replaced by a dude that is skulking around from the start. I'm not overjoyed, but I don't expect him to be a permanent addition. He also doesn't project bad guy vibes to me, just more sneaky snake.

I like the heat between Ziva and Tony and want that to carry on on the same level. If they end up tripping and getting their respective body parts entangled in humma humma mnner, one or the other wi either nee to trner out or die, no way around it. If the show wants to hook someone(s) up, why don't they get Abby and McGee together? Even if it doesn't take, it won't kill the show or be necessary to kill one of them off to move on. Watching those two be awkward toward one another in the aftermath of a fling or aborted romance will be cute and entertaining to me in a way that would never work were it Tony and Ziva.
    Last edited by Leftcoaster; 06-26-2008 at 02:34 AM.

The show returns next Wednesday. It looks like the team is scattered but trying to find a way to get back together. I foresee only an episode or two where the team isn't a whole. Their characters work too well together to continue the series apart.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3195630;
    The show returns next Wednesday. It looks like the team is scattered but trying to find a way to get back together. I foresee only an episode or two where the team isn't a whole. Their characters work too well together to continue the series apart.
    Directv has NCIS scheduled to air season premiere on Tuesday, Sept 23rd; so it could be a different day depending on location?

I understand that shooting the first new show was very uncomfortable for Harmon as well as for Gibbs. I sincerely hope the team is back together soon..... because they are going up against House (new time) in that same time slot.

It is not a problem for me because my DVR can record both, but it might be for some; and if our favorites are not back soon the dynamics won't be the same - the show might lose fans.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

this is what happens when you're half asleep and see the commercial for the premier!! It is the 23rd, not this coming Wednesday. I have Nyquil haze.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Speaking of Abby and McGhee... this is a show I only catch in reruns although I enjoy it... and the other day they had a rerun that must have been from a very early episode when McG was new and was interested in Abby, even got a tattoo so he'd be "more her type". They were headed out on a date when the show ended, and he seemed more self confident than he does now. What happened to them that they are not together now?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3196928;
    Speaking of Abby and McGhee... this is a show I only catch in reruns although I enjoy it... and the other day they had a rerun that must have been from a very early episode when McG was new and was interested in Abby, even got a tattoo so he'd be "more her type". They were headed out on a date when the show ended, and he seemed more self confident than he does now. What happened to them that they are not together now?
    I actually only vaguely remember the episode, and honestly don't remember how they made it over to the friends side.
    I remember the episode when a fan of writer McG decided to live out the plot of his book and Abby was about to become the victim. But, McG & Abby convinced the guy that his fictional character loved Abby's fictional character and it was reciprocated; so the stalker guy was talked out of killing Abby.

That was when Abby made it clear to McG moments after the rescue that they were really not right for each other in a real world scenario and McG "got it" and the dynamics between them changed.

Not sure if that was the defining moment though. (ahh, missing Qboots).
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Me, too (Qboots...where IS she? Hope she's ok). I actually did see the show you mentioned, but with no context in background it didn't sink in then. Thanks!

It's back! WooHoo!!!

Was that really Ziva singing? She's incredible! Or was that lip-synching?

+ Reply to Thread