+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 86 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Gibbs has already left so it might be Tony. Maybe that's why they are making this strange love connection between he and Ziva so we can get comfortable and then be blindsided by him being gone.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3005476;
    Gibbs has already left so it might be Tony. Maybe that's why they are making this strange love connection between he and Ziva so we can get comfortable and then be blindsided by him being gone.
    Speculation:
    Well, I can't believe they would kill off Tony!!! That would be nuts, almost as crazy as getting rid of Gibbs! However, if they killed off the director and Tony takes a LOA or is made the next director - I would not like it but I could live with it.

Don't forget the 2 hour finale is on tonight.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The answer is . . . None Of The Above.

Well that really ticks me off!!!!! I want to drop this show in rebellion. I don't want this - you have a certain chemistry that works, why mess with it. It won't be the same if they follow through on this. I give them one final season. Arghhhhh!

I was dissappointed in tonights finale. First it was too long, it was boring. Seriously unless you have enough material to fill 2 hours do not. This finale would have been much, much better at 90 minutes.

As for Jenny being killed off I was not surprised, I was expecting it. But to have the "temporary" Director to make such sweeping changes was unacceptable and unbelievable. To break up the team. How dare they. How could they. I can hear the outraged howls from millions of fans across the country. The team was punished for being loyal. I for one think the new "temporary" Director is a skank. What did he remove from his file? I also can't believe that the France Operation was only 9yrs ago and that Jenny went from a field operative to the Head of NCIS in 9 yrs. Nope don't buy it. That 9 yrs ago she could not kill someone in cold (well, sanctioned) blood. I just don't buy it. It this happened maybe 18 to 20 yrs ago I could buy it but the timeline doesn't make sense. Also I would think that if one of our intel agencies was sending out a hit squad it would have tested them both mentally and physically and trained them to do their job and not not do it and then lie about it. I just don't buy Jenny could not kill someone in cold blood if she had to. She was driven by ambition. I believe she could and it was a cope out and weak story line and does a great disservice to the fans to let us down like this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I don't believe for a minute that the team will be apart for more than two episodes when they all have to come back together to solve the mystery around the new director that is tied to whatever paper he shredded out of his personnel file.

That said, on one hand the splitting up didn't bother me so much--the team kept him out of the loop and he's the director so he should have been informed. On the other hand, the plot device was too close to the Season 2 finale of Reno 911! which, while I love that show as the silly comedy it is, it isn't what a prime time procedural drama should be going for.

And Bearcata, ITA--2 hours was waaaay too long for as little of ground that they covered.

I was hoping the paper he shreaded was the orders to have the team split up and he actually handed gibbs the folders of the team. Once he looks at it he will see it is his team. The New director will say just following protocol. I had to say it...but you don't go you all stay.

Like I said hoped...we will see. I didn't understandWhy he would brek them all up. I got the feeling Vance didn't like Jenny and Gibbs. From previous shows... But you chould see as long as he got the case solve he was happy. I thought that once he understood why Jenny was killed and what Gibbs was doing he wasn't upset about not being told everything. (It was classified....) So I was not sure why he would split up the team.

Show wise I know it was said one was to leave the show. So I don't believe the whole team will leave... if they are split up for only one show any longer it would be too many sub plots to pull together...Too dragged out that is.
    Namway

The paper the new director shredded came from his own personal file so I'm sure that will be the reason they get to kick him out. I had a feeling he was going to do something drastic because he had to cover up so much and wants to punish Gibbs. Jenni was going to die anyway, but I think it would have been more believable if she had just gotten very ill and passed. The whole shoot-out seemed unbelievable, especially her need to do it alone.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by namway;3013048;
    I was hoping the paper he shreaded was the orders to have the team split up and he actually handed gibbs the folders of the team.

Doesn't the Army/Navy/Marines do everything in triplicate?? How is he going to get away with pulling something out of his own file? Besides, when we see the team pulling up personell files they are all computerized, someone had to have input the data into the system? It's like burning a photo but leaving the negative intact.

Meh - we all know it's a red herring. The team will be back to gether before long.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread