+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 86 FirstFirst ... 22232425262728293031323334353637383940414282 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Did it look like Tony was overly concerned about Ziva? It was almost like he loves her. I sort of hope for a hook up between those two one day.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I thought Tony was seeing a bit of a parallel in his ill-fated romance with Jeanne and he wanted to protect Ziva from that heartbreak.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2976748;
    I thought Tony was seeing a bit of a parallel in his ill-fated romance with Jeanne and he wanted to protect Ziva from that heartbreak.
    I wondered also if he was seeing how it would go down and just try to protect her.... he also understood what he went through after his close call when his car blew up, there is a shock, replay of events type stress; and I think he felt it would help if he could get her to just talk about it.
    Didn't Ziva go and try to help him back then?

I see a close partner relationship; to me they are more brother/sister and I could never imagine Tony/Ziva with a romantic relationship; but they were really funny together that time they had to be that couple assassins.

FORT Fan

Has anyone watched any of the "Interrogations" on CBS.com? Cote says that she and Michael are really hoping they did something more with the magnetism of Tony and Ziva.

The May 20th episode is either a 2 hour finale or part one of a two hour finale and then the other on the 27th. The cast is so good I cannot see them taking anyone off. Jenny does seem the most expendable of any of them.

I also didn't know that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael just remarried recently. And someone said that McGee's step father or something of that sort is in tv somehow and ahs other projectes for him

This is a nail biter.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 05-15-2008 at 02:01 AM.

I knew they'd try to hook those two up eventually. Jenny hasn't been around for a couple episodes now so I hope she's gone soon. The kid from the morgue as the center of the episode last night was a nice change but I didn't buy it for a minute.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor;2995887;
    Has anyone watched any of the "Interrogations" on CBS.com? Cote says that she and Michael are really hoping they did something more with the magnetism of Tony and Ziva.

The May 20th episode is either a 2 hour finale or part one of a two hour finale and then the other on the 27th. The cast is so good I cannot see them taking anyone off. Jenny does seem the most expendable of any of them.

I also didn't know that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Michael just remarried recently. And someone said that McGee's step father or something of that sort is in tv somehow and ahs other projectes for him

This is a nail biter.
    2 hour finale on May 20th. One will not survive.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Again, I am hoping Jenni will be the one to bite the dust.

I did notice from previews of next week that Tony & Ziva look to be paired up together on the job. Maybe it will lead to romance??

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2998243;
    Again, I am hoping Jenni will be the one to bite the dust.

I did notice from previews of next week that Tony & Ziva look to be paired up together on the job. Maybe it will lead to romance??
    If they do let Tony and Ziva get together it will be explosive and delicious, unfortunately it's primetime so they cannot do that. LOL

I saw in TV Guide that they say people are probably going to throw things at their tv's. Storylines are going to tie up and set things up for next season. I am going crazy waiting.

I was so proud of Jimmy and his being able to get past his fear. I was laughing so hard at the end when he took his glasses off and rammed into the bad guy. It was great and hillarious!!

I'm pretty excited for the finale next week. I want to know what happens! It's one of the few shows that I don't like to know all the major major spoilers, but at the same time, would love to know who
    Click to see Spoiler:
    is leaving

On YouTube there is a clip of the previews and under that video there were some messages and on read that in an interview Mark harmon said it's a male lead charatcer. There's a clip where Ducky is in the headquarters with McGee and Abbey, and he tells them something that makes Abbey react and though her hands to her face. That would leave Tony and Gibbs.

+ Reply to Thread