+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 86 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Oh no!!!! Ms. OCD is OK for a once and awhile twist/humor but not full time. What, they want to bring Monk to NCIS? Why does the position of Tony's female sidekick have to be a rotating position? I think it's time for Jenny to have some fatal disease and go out with style, not as if we haven't been complaining about her since day 1. It took me awhile to get over Kate, (longer then Abby took) but I have finally gotten to love Ziva.

No, I think this is the head fake: from the previews we think Ziva will die, but she will only be seriously injured and Jenni will be the one that leaves at the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;2960739;
    I think this is the head fake: from the previews we think Ziva will die, but she will only be seriously injured and Jenni will be the one that leaves at the end of this season.
    Anyone know how many more episodes we have? I hope you're right about the head fake.

I cannot tolerate OCD for more than small periods of time right now. They're really pushing her lately in the episodes and I don't like that. It always makes me leary that they're trying too hard to introduce us to her. She's just not right for the gang!

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

The way I interpreted the spoilers on spolierfix.com is that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ziva doesn't die because she appears in later episodes.
    I've also read that the one who dies
    Click to see Spoiler:
    does so in a dramatic fashion, which lead me to conclude that the health thing with Jenny is a red herring.
    Not to say that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jenny won't be killed anyway because I also read some speculation that Lauren Holly is tired of commuting to LA from wherever she lives...somewhere out of state.
    In any event, I really don't want the OCD agent to become a regular. Small doses of her are enough--large doses, and I'll just watch Monk.

Thanks Phonegrrrl!

Well, if they do plan to give us more of OCD girl then hopefully someone from the show will read this, and know we are not in favor of her joining the team as a regular. Fans have a little pull I think/hope.

Ziva is still with us, yah!!! I hope her funk after the shooting isn't a prelude to their writing her out. I would really hate to be stuck with OCD instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2962180;
    Anyone know how many more episodes we have? I hope you're right about the head fake.
    There were to be 7 new episodes. I think this one is the 4th??? NCIS will be 2 hours long on May 20th.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2974312;
    There were to be 7 new episodes. I think this one is the 4th??? NCIS will be 2 hours long on May 20th.
    I think the preview for next week indicated 3 more episodes, so you are right. Thanks!

At first, I felt like I had missed an episode or something because of the way it started and that it seemed like a case they had been working on for a while and it was a continuation from a previous episode. Was it?

But, I really was so glad that Ziva was not shot!!! I also think that her way of coping won't lead her on a self-destructive path. She's probably got it out of her system now and it'll be fine! Tony was so tender with her. I was awwwing when he knew about her hair and how it made her smile.

Loved Abby as usual and her rollerblades. That made me laugh because it is such an Abby thing to do and try.

FORT Lurker

I think we have 1 more regular episode (where something-something)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and we can probably figure it out based upon finished storylines (TD) and/or most recent screentime (Z)
    and then the 2-episode finale.

+ Reply to Thread