+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 86 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Just finished watching online. There seems to be truth in the rumor of
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Jenny
    leaving the show. They are setting it up nicely. Did you all catch when Jethro asked her if she was sick? She looks it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

She really does, but it was left so ambiguous that I just don't know. I certainly hope that it isn't anyone else. How terrible of me I know, but everyone else is so much better. In my opinion of course.

I agree, that McGee having a dog is completely impractical given his job and lifestyle. A pet is someone whom you have to devote a considerable amount of time too. Especially ones that requires lots of companionship and exercise.

It isn't McGee's dog. It's Abby's dog. McGee is just boarding it for her. LOL

Does anyone know what breed? I think Jethro is a King Shepherd (which is a cross between a German Shepherd and another breed I don't recall).

OK, Jenny set up the "Frog" to be killed by the CIA undercover guy who took over the operation. But the question brought up by Ducky was that Jenny's father also had the thumb lock pressure point mark on his hand implying that the CIA killed Shepard and made it look like suicide.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

What an interesting twist and turn episode. It was full of lots of insights into the characters, but also I don't think I've chuckled as much as I had in a while. Gibbs' out of date equipment in particular.

I knew it wasn't Tony or Jenny (though I was wishing hard it was). I wonder if she's put it together yet with the whole pressure point thing.
    It's so obvious Ziva likes Tony. I'm glad she made him tell Jean what she NEEDED to hear and not what she wanted to hear from him.

Great scene with Abby on the other side of the interrogation glass. Of course she's smarter than the FBI thinks!

I'm glad they finally tied up the Jean loose end thing. It seemed they might have let it fall into the land of nothing but they put a neat bow on it for us and it's over.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Tell me please Ziva is not the one to die this season!!!! I don't like what I saw in the preview for next week, and I have been so hoping that the death was Jenni's, not Ziva!!!

Well Mike'sgirl they sure are shoving the new girl (that went to Iraq) down our throats. Maybe she's Ziva's replacement.

I missed Ducky and Palmer tonight, where's Palmer's little hottie gotten to? I thought their trysts were hilarious.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2959198;
    Well Mike'sgirl they sure are shoving the new girl (that went to Iraq) down our throats. Maybe she's Ziva's replacement.
    I hope not, I don't like her at all!
    I missed Ducky and Palmer tonight, where's Palmer's little hottie gotten to? I thought their trysts were hilarious.
    Well, there are only so many places from Ducky they can hide in the autopsy room, LOL.

+ Reply to Thread