+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 86 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

They did take the cook. He was sitting down at the very back. Beside the cargo. If you blinked though you could have easily missed him.

I liked tonight's episode, but I think it would have been perfect if somehow Abby could have gone with them.

Lots of pages to go through so I'm hoping someone will be willing to fill me in a little. I just started watching this tonight and I rather liked it. Have they ever mentioned how Gibbs's daughter died and how old she was? I was under the impression tonight that she was very young (like pre-teens) and he was in Iraq when it happened. But did they ever say how?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Gibbs' first wife and daughter were murdered while he was in Iraq during the first Gulf War. The killer was somehow related to something he was working on (I can't recall the details) and then, when he got back from Iraq, he took revenge upon the killer. I'd suggest renting a copy of the season 3 two-part finale, as that's where they fill in the details.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2653130;
    Gibbs' first wife and daughter were murdered while he was in Iraq during the first Gulf War. The killer was somehow related to something he was working on (I can't recall the details) and then, when he got back from Iraq, he took revenge upon the killer. I'd suggest renting a copy of the season 3 two-part finale, as that's where they fill in the details.
    Wow, I thought they had died in a car accident or something like that. BTW isn't this season 4 or is it 5??
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

they were murdered. daughter was like 8 yrs old. im not to sure if the murderer was a druglord or something like that. they could've been murdered thru car accident. im sure jethro shot the guy when the murderer was driving. again, all of jethro's memories about his first wife and daughter are always quick flashbacks.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2653164;
    Wow, I thought they had died in a car accident or something like that. BTW isn't this season 4 or is it 5??
    Yeah, we're in Season 5. Tonight's episode was pretty good, but I hate it when NCIS makes me tear up a bit. I'm usually such a stoic bitch when it comes to tv and movies, but I'm a sucker for Gibbs getting all sad about his kid.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2653130;
    I checked the episodes listings over on TV.com and nothing is mentioned in the episode summary about Gibb's wife and child, was it a minor story arc??

Oh, now that Bellisarias is no longer the head writer/producer does anyone else notice the difference in the stories and pacing?? I mean from the way Tony behaves you would never know he has lost the first woman he had ever loved. The stories seem less intense, with less depth?? Well, it could be time for a break before we get back to some more multiple episodes story arcs, but I got the impression the new producers wanted to get away from that.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I think I'm going to start watching this more. I love Mark Harmon and Lauren Holly. I don't think I know anyone else in the cast. I'm not sure, though. The girl who plays what's-her-face (black hair braids kind of gothy-looking) looks a little familiar. And I was so shocked to see Althea Tibbs in last night's episode. Awesome!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Anyone else think that Kelly might be still alive?
    They just have been mentioning her more and more lately, like they are working up to something.

I don't think Kelly is alive. I do think her ghost is preventing Gibbs from having a healthy relationship with someone new. Perhaps this storyline leads to Gibbs finally putting Kelly to rest so he can get on with his life.

+ Reply to Thread