+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 87 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: Navy NCIS

Palmer was on for about 20 seconds in the first episode...when Ducky was doing the autopsy on "Tony." But we haven't seen his girlfriend/agent in legal this season.

The second episode was okay, but I never quite got why the Navy guy was shot--for as much effort as the killer took to go up and shoot him, the guy could have gotten away. I guess it's the barely-related-to-the-Navy issue that bugs me the most. On the plus side, it was Jenny-free and mostly Jeanne-free (aside from flashbacks), so that's a huge plus.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2598454;
    Palmer was on for about 20 seconds in the first episode...when Ducky was doing the autopsy on "Tony." But we haven't seen his girlfriend/agent in legal this season.

The second episode was okay, but I never quite got why the Navy guy was shot--for as much effort as the killer took to go up and shoot him, the guy could have gotten away. I guess it's the barely-related-to-the-Navy issue that bugs me the most. On the plus side, it was Jenny-free and mostly Jeanne-free (aside from flashbacks), so that's a huge plus.
    Uh, yeah, why was the Marine shot? All I remember is the surrogate mom and kidnap baby story. Wasn't the Marine one of the guys that the surrogate mom was conning?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2586994;
    I think there are more unanswered questions than ever before. First, if Tony and Jenny knew that Jeanne was the Frog's daughter, and that's why Tony started getting close to her, who the heck was the woman reviewing pictures taken of Jeanne? She had long-ish, dark hair, IIRC. And Jenny said Tony's cover was good enough to pass the Frog's checking him out, but, c'mon, any two-bit detective could have trailed him and found out he worked at NCIS. It totally felt like one team of writers set up the mysteries of last season and a new team was brought in to tie it all up. On the other hand, I still really love the characters and it's good to have new shows on. By the way, did McGee lose a ton of weight over the summer? He's looking much more in-shape than before.
    McGee had been losing weight and getting into shape all last season, I had hoped he would have lost a bit more this summer but he looked the same as he did in the 2006-2007 season finale. I like it so much better when a geeky character improves himself, especially when there is a pretty boy in the crowd. Totally loved it when Bud changed himself in the JAG series. To me the secondary characters can be some much more interesting and have more depth then the primary pretty ones who appear socially adept and can have any girl or guy they want and flirt from person to person without any emotional commitment.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2598589;
    Uh, yeah, why was the Marine shot? All I remember is the surrogate mom and kidnap baby story. Wasn't the Marine one of the guys that the surrogate mom was conning?
    If he was, I totally missed it. All I remember about the Marine was that he was picking up extra money as a stripper and was on the way to another party and the guy on the other end of the cell phone conversation he was having while driving was supposed to bring a keg. Then there was the crash, a delay, and the killer snuck up and shot him. I mean, why not just clock the Marine on the back of the head if the killer didn't want to be found out? Or just hide in the bushes and get away in the comotion of the ambulance/police/etc? It just didn't add up...too much of a stretch to get bring the Navy/Marines into the story.

I really don't like Gibbs girlfriend (can't remember her name). She really bothers me! I loved Abby this episode, but when will they learn that you do not trust an external monitor!

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2606356;
    I really don't like Gibbs girlfriend
    I think they just broke up. She now knows that he never got over his first wife and daughter. Something his next three wives probably never knew.

Oh wow really!? I missed the last about 1-2 minutes. That honestly makes the episode that much better! Thanks!

CA, I don't know that they broke up, it is possible it will bring them closer together, but I'm guessing not.

The last 1 to 2 minutes was the girlfriend in the basement by herself. She plays an answering machine tape. Someone is playing piano, badly. Turns out to be his daughter. A momento from a very long time ago.

Gibbs enters the room, hears the tape, and sits down on the stairs. Girlfriend looks up at him very emotionally.

Ah, well let's hope it's not going to bring them closer. I really hope so.

Click to see Spoiler:
    Though, I've read she's staying around at least on a recurring basis. So she's not out of the picture yet, but maybe she'll be out of Gibb's!

On tonight's episode 10/30/07 the Ghost Ship, At the very end did they (Gibb's & his crew) take the cook with them on to the "pirate's ship" when they abandoned the research vessel? Last I remember they had him handcuffed to some stair rails.

+ Reply to Thread