+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 86 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

A little dissappointed with the finale. Not what I expected. Jeanne's father is 'The Toad'. Ex FBI were taking the pictures, while Tony was introduced as a professor to Jeanne's father. There is something off though as the CIA plant in The Toads entourage showed the photos to the Toad and made told the Toad Tony's real name.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Ha, I kept calling him the Frog - no wonder my husband looked at me strange. - Thanks Bearcata!

They do refer to him as the Frog, so you aren't wrong. So are they going to address the polygraphs next year?

hmmmmmm so is our favourite playboy Tony really in love or did he get close to Jeanne as part of Shepherd's plan to bring La Grenouille down??
    I'm kinda sad - I thought that finally Tony had fallen for a woman, who knows maybe this started out as an assignment and turned into love??
    Jeanne must know what Tony's real work is. How many 'professors' can put a bullet in someones ear when they are lying on their back on the floor?

I don't want Ziva and Tony together -- got that Bellisarius?! No Tony/Ziva hook up, I know this is a spin off of JAG but I don't want to see the same relationship the two main characters had in that show played out all over again. (I don't know the characters I've only ever seen the show in syndication, and only a few times)
    Anyway - they sure are setting the stage for a great next season. Jenny's dad may be alive, Tony may be in love, McGee might get a tan... wel I don't know about the last one but he should before he takes his shirt off again.

btw a toad is a crapaud while a frog is a grenouille
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I didn't even think that Tony's relationship could be part of some plan but I'd think if it was we'd have had some sort of notice. Then again, that could be part of next years story lines.

Hopefully whatever behind the scenes drama that's been going on is long gone and there's no worry about Mark Harmon leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2425159;
    I didn't even think that Tony's relationship could be part of some plan but I'd think if it was we'd have had some sort of notice. Then again, that could be part of next years story lines.

Hopefully whatever behind the scenes drama that's been going on is long gone and there's no worry about Mark Harmon leaving.
    That issue has been resolved. Bellisarius had a habit of constantly changing the script at the last minute making for 18 hour days and Mark Harmon just got tied of it and complained. Bellisarius's job title was changed and I get the impression that TPTB put their foot down to reduce the length of the work day.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Oh I'm so glad to hear that. I wouldn't want to lose Mark in favour of Bellisarius keeping his job title/duties.

I was left with my mouth hanging open when Tony got into the limo and behold! I can't remember where or when Tony met Jeanne...hmm. I remember them sitting at an outdoor cafe and her telling him that he hadn't once looked at any of the passing women. At that point, and with the build, I thought Tony was falling in love for real. Maybe it was an innocent meeting and pure coincidence that the frog is her father. Maybe not. Probably not? I have feared that she would be kidnapped or killed all year long...just as Tony was losing his lothario ways and settling into love. Phooey!

Jen's father being alive and working deep cover (possibly?) to nail the frog's network is a poignant twist to her storyline. Imagine knowing your father was dead and then through a contact, and the liquor bottle, knowing he was alive, but not able to contact you. How will she play this out? Is he a traitor or working against terrorism? Then there is her fascination with the frog...is it because she thinks he killed her father?

Jeez - this deep cover espionage story line has been developing all year long. How many episodes to play it to the finish next season? I'm so sad for Tony if he wasn't playing Jeanne and it was for real, because he'll be bitter all next year.

I can't wait for the new season to begin. I want to close my mouth.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Didn't the Frog tell his No. 2 (or was it the other way around) that Tony would be made compliant by hurting Jeanne a little bit? That tells me she isn't in on it, and also gives me the sense that Tony doesn't know what is happening either. I think the Director will resign after this is over, because it will have affected her so personally on so many levels (for instance, that she unknowingly put her buddy Tony's girlfriend in jeopardy).

Meanwhile, Abby is sleeping while the Director's Dad's id comes up on the screen. What if it is remotely erased before she sees it?

I wonder if the reason he is so hesitant on the whole house hunting thing is because he is in on it with the director and he knows he is using Jeanne to get to her father.
    But Jeanne's father has been spying on Tony and Jeanne and he must know that Tony works for NCIS so whats going to happen there.
    Somehow I don't think this is going to bud well for Jeanne in the end.
    How much did the director tell Tony?

+ Reply to Thread