+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 87 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Wild theory: Jenny Shepard is taking/viewing the pictures while in a wig because she has the hots for Tony and wants to be his girlfriend.

Yeah, that's far-fetched, but I am really wanting them to wrap up this little teaser mystery. It's getting on my nerves, much like the miniature killer on CSI.

One little detail I liked on this week's show as Ziva showing up wearing the bright orange knit hat the dead-from-radiation guy wore when he ran. I thought that little detail, as small as it was, round out her character a bit.
    Last edited by PhoneGrrrl; 03-22-2007 at 02:00 PM. Reason: Grammar issue

How would a person take a picture of themselves from a long range while in the throes of passion (as the first time we saw the pic snaps) This is what (for me) precluded Jeanne

Good catch on the pullover Phone Girl! I didn't notice at all

ETA: I just thought of something...

Remember how Tony was doing covert ops for Shepherd? The time he was outside of the restaurant (dressed in rasta gear singing about the happenings regge style)? There was a woman at that table. Although they caught the men, did they catch the woman? Maybe this group has targeted Tony and Jeanne is either a) a means to an end or b) just in the way.
    Wait, wait, wait. Nevermind - they identified the really bad guy as CIA (when Ducky was in the car with Armand Assante) Maybe it's the CIA that's making a file on him or maybe Assante's syndicate has targeted him.
    Last edited by Duxxy; 03-22-2007 at 02:01 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Now see, all this time I thought it was Ziva taking the pics. I assumed that she had been talking with Tony's girlfriend, talking the way women do- confiding; and that was how Ziva knew Tony messed up when he "probably should have said something he didn't".
    When I saw someone downloading the pics- I first thought it was Ziva, but it makes more sense if Ziva took the pictures and emailed them to the girlfriend.

If I wasn't aware that someone I knew was taking those pic's; I would have been really freaked out looking at them, knowing someone was stalking me.

CEO

Re: Navy NCIS

I have never seen so many federal agents that are subject to so much stalking. I hope my neighbor in the FBI doesn't bring his work home with him, too!
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I thought it was kind of sad that Abby didn't see the truth behind the novel and how McGee really feels.

I thought she understood clearly enough. I mainly question whether her telling McGee that the fictional Abby and McGee characters weren't meant for each other was supposed to be taken literally and specifically as she spoke, or whether she was gently clueing him in he was barking up the wrong tree if he imagined he stood a shot at landing her in real life.

Considering the way they interact with each other and the jealosy both have shown when others enter the picture, it would seem strangely surprising if Abby was telling McGee not to consider her romantically.

That would also close off one of the attractive threads I watch the show for.

McGee and Abby may not be perfect for each other, but they're as compatable a mixture as either one is likely to find elsewhere without lotsa luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster;2326500;
    I thought she understood clearly enough. I mainly question whether her telling McGee that the fictional Abby and McGee characters weren't meant for each other was supposed to be taken literally and specifically as she spoke, or whether she was gently clueing him in he was barking up the wrong tree if he imagined he stood a shot at landing her in real life.

Considering the way they interact with each other and the jealosy both have shown when others enter the picture, it would seem strangely surprising if Abby was telling McGee not to consider her romantically.

That would also close off one of the attractive threads I watch the show for.

McGee and Abby may not be perfect for each other, but they're as compatable a mixture as either one is likely to find elsewhere without lotsa luck.
    I agree completely! I was really surprised at her response, didn't expect that at all. Thanks for putting it so well!

Yeah the finale is here.

Insteresting to read that Mark Harmon, who is considered a very tolerate hard working professional was having mucho problems with Donald Bellisario constantly making changes to the script that resulted in very long 18hr plus work days. I hear that TPTB had removed Donald from his position and hopefully that will result in better morale on the set and shorter work hours.
    That and the constant interruptions of the shows schedule makes if very hard for fans to stick to their shows. I think shows like 24 and Battlestar Galactica have it right. Wait a bit and then show the entire season without any breaks. The ratings will be higher and the fans happier.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So the finale is tonight??
    Hopefully we will get some answers as to who that person is taking pictures of Tony and his girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by march;2412617;
    So the finale is tonight??
    Hopefully we will get some answers as to who that person is taking pictures of Tony and his girlfriend.
    Yes.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread