+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 86 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

The very last scene, the person watching the computer screen looked like Tony's girlfiend - her mouth. I couldn't make out who was in the pictures.

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks;2289843;
    The very last scene, the person watching the computer screen looked like Tony's girlfiend - her mouth. I couldn't make out who was in the pictures.
    It is Tony's girlfriend looking at pictures of Tony and Herself. Someone is stalking them and apparently sent her the pictures to intimidate her. Tony is going to have to get medieval in a future episode.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CEO
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2289546;
    Looks as if the stalker is back.
    I had thought that the stalker was going to just be her aggressive ex-boyfriend; but he died a few episodes ago without any fanfare (it was interesting that he turned out to be the guy that tony befriended but didn't know who he was). Now, it looks like there is going to be a serious and recurring sub-plot of Tony and his girlfriend fighting for their secrecy?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Who killed the marine??? and why???
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

OK call me obsessive but ...

I watched the part where Tony go to Jeanne's apartment about 4 times. Jeanne has mini blinds in all of her windows, the room where the photos were being viewed was in a room with vertical blinds. Jeanne had no laptop present in her livingroom.. on the wooden table.
    The photos were not sent to Jeanne as the person viewing the photos is uploading them from a nice camera with a huge tele-photo lens via USB.
    If I hadn't seen Kate die, I would say it was her. It is someone who resembles Jeanne but it's not her.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Interesting Duxxy. That would explain the weird look on Jeanne's face when viewing the photos. Hmmm....
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2290231;
    If I hadn't seen Kate die, I would say it was her. It is someone who resembles Jeanne but it's not her.
    Just going by what I recall seeing last night, it did appear to me that the stalker was a woman, based on body mass, particularly focusing on the covered up arm and hand.

I can't see why Kate would get worked up to that degree, but I wouldn't mind it turning out to be Kate's obsessed, if not evil twin. Whatever it is, I doubt the stalking has much to do with twisted attraction. Tony's love interest is probably going to turn out to have been a major bad girl at some point in the past. Tony can then uncomplicatedly send his "I love you"s to her at the pen and move back to mind frolicing with Ziva.

Good grief. It just dawned on me that the easiest leap to make as to who the stalker is is to take a look over toward Ziva. She's twisted enough (in a good way, heh) to stalk the two of them, no doubt in my mind about that.
    Last edited by Leftcoaster; 03-21-2007 at 06:29 PM.

I don't think I was clear... the woman we see at the end of the show is the person who is taking the pictures (and uploading them) Not the person viewing them.
    The room she was viewing them in was not in Jeanne's house (so I eliminated Jeanne) The hair was chestnut brown and straight (so not Ziva or Abby)
    We saw the stalker's mouth, nose, hair, arm and hand... although we don't realize it at the time (which is why I had to go back and watch the last 20 seconds so many times) Her colouring and hair texture make me think of Kate. Although, Kate and Tony had nothing going on, so what would the motivation be?
    I would have to agree with whom ever said that the stalker could be interested in Jeanne and not Tony.
    Jeanne has a very french name for a person living in Virginia.. if it were LA I wouldn't think twice about it. Maybe she's in witness protection or something like that.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2291449;
    I don't think I was clear... the woman we see at the end of the show is the person who is taking the pictures (and uploading them) Not the person viewing them.
    The room she was viewing them in was not in Jeanne's house (so I eliminated Jeanne) The hair was chestnut brown and straight (so not Ziva or Abby)
    We saw the stalker's mouth, nose, hair, arm and hand... although we don't realize it at the time (which is why I had to go back and watch the last 20 seconds so many times) Her colouring and hair texture make me think of Kate. Although, Kate and Tony had nothing going on, so what would the motivation be?
    I would have to agree with whom ever said that the stalker could be interested in Jeanne and not Tony.
    Jeanne has a very french name for a person living in Virginia.. if it were LA I wouldn't think twice about it. Maybe she's in witness protection or something like that.
    Nice eye to details you have, Duxxy.

So its a conspiracy rather than being a single individual? I missed that there was one person generating the material for another to view.

I'd also not noticed the hair like you did, that wouldn't count anyone really out though, would it? It seems like a wig would be a rather rudimentary element of ones bad girl outfit, even in the case of a McGee going a bit overboard getting into character crafting another novel. I just can't see Abby doing anything of that sneaky nature. As happily abberant as she is, she's also to much of a straight arrow to get involved with that kind of twistedness, unless possibly it pertained to her boy Gibbs.

I was guessing that the primary focus was on Jeanne because it appeared that she was fractionally more centered in the photos than Tony, but unless they've previously shown a collection of shots of her alone, he'd appear to play the role of person of interest connected with the primary target, Jeanne. Though I don't expect the two of them can live happily ever after on a show like this, I hope she doesn't get eliminated in the near future. Her smile has grown on me.

Oh. It makes more sense now. I have brain fuzz big time right now due to getting over a flu. This could get interesting if they do it right.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread