+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 86 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

I need someone's help, please, please.
    I fell asleep and missed the last 15-20 minutes.
    Can someone please tell me if they found out who gave that guy the radiation and who it was. Also did he die in the end or did Ziva save him.

I believe it was the female travel agent (we didn't see much of her) where he worked. NCIS figured out it had to be in connection with one of the Russian facilities he was about to inspect, so it came down to who knew where he was going. Everyone was exposed to the radiation, but she had taken Prussian Blue prophylactically.

I believe he survived so a Ziva romance may be in the air!

Well WooHoo for Ziva if it does.
    Thanks for the info, I hate when I do that (fall asleep that is )

I am not sure, but i don't think he survives. They didn't show him dying, but they implied that there was nothing else they could do and that he would not recover. At the end, Ziva and he were talking about "what if" and, in a way, saying goodbye.
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

That's the way it came across to me as well, Wryle. Diva admitting due to his questioning prompt that if he'd disappeared from her morning run route she'd eventually have forgotten him, then shifting to saying she won't forget him now was clear acknowledgement he was a cooked goose literally due to the radiation.

Another episode, another wrong projection as to who the baddie was on my part. I'd been convinced a goodly portion of the episode that the poisoned guy had done it to himself, and that the bust at the end would involve a crime he felt killing himself was worth doing for the purpose of uncovering.

My favorite part of this episode was horndoggie DeeDee at the shooting range; that gal had it bad in a humorous way. I wish she'd played a heavier role in the episode to the point of getting more airtime.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster;2256259;
    My favorite part of this episode was horndoggie DeeDee at the shooting range; that gal had it bad in a humorous way. I wish she'd played a heavier role in the episode to the point of getting more airtime.
    As far as I'm concerned, nearly everything filmed would be improved by a little Diana Delano.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

3/20/07 - frozen marine episode

Looks as if the stalker is back.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I'd forgotten a stalker if I'd seen it before.

Looked to me like the Tony's girlfriend was the focal point of the shots, or at least thats the impression I had afterwards, making me wish I'd paid closer attention.

I can understand Tony being reticent about telling her "I love you". That is a far greater step for him to make than it probably is for most men, and men in general don't cut loose with saying that all to easy to begin with.

I'm glad he didn't say it, as much as it hurt her.

I like her, and at the top of the rock face I was on the edge waiting to hear what he says just as she was, but for a different reason, because I figure those three words flowing from his mouth at THIS POINT, at least, would constitute a death warrant for her. Thats the way these shows are crafted.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster;2289570;
    I'd forgotten a stalker if I'd seen it before.

Looked to me like the Tony's girlfriend was the focal point of the shots, or at least thats the impression I had afterwards, making me wish I'd paid closer attention.

I can understand Tony being reticent about telling her "I love you". That is a far greater step for him to make than it probably is for most men, and men in general don't cut loose with saying that all to easy to begin with.

I'm glad he didn't say it, as much as it hurt her.

I like her, and at the top of the rock face I was on the edge waiting to hear what he says just as she was, but for a different reason, because I figure those three words flowing from his mouth at THIS POINT, at least, would constitute a death warrant for her. Thats the way these shows are crafted.

They have been doing the photo thing now for about 3 or 4 episodes. After the former boyfriend died it stopped for an ep or 2 and now its started again. TPTB were trying to fool us into believing it was the ex-boyfriend.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Its clear I've missed more episodes than I tend to think I have. After I posted, I thought I may have seen something similar in the past, but couldn't recall when. I did see where her ex bought it, that may have been the point.

I didn't see sight of the two horny toads that have been using the Medical Examiners suite as their erotic playground. Can I hope they've finally been busted in the act and severely disciplined? That visual story factor irritates me, and has since the second or so time I saw them go at it. It can't be that they're too damned cheap to get a room, can it? Is the reason for them getting it on at work on the sly related to the *yucka* thrill of where they are doing it, or that they are boinking while in effect getting paid to do so by Uncle?

Whatever their rationale for their rabbit rut romance, with all the observant people that populate the show in ways that are highlighted repeatedly, it strikes me as off that those two have managed to scratch their itch so many times in that environment without getting busted for it.

I love Abby, but even she approached irking me last night. Her esp thing with Gibbs seemed just a little over the top even for her when it dragged on a second or three too long.

Nice for Ducky to ensure before cutting in that his body was actually dead, but if you're going to do it at all, at least make it look like it is something that would wake the otherwise dead. Tapping the body lightly with the scalpel once? I fail to see that proving all that much that life had indeed left that body.

+ Reply to Thread