+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 86 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Oh my goodness that's really sad!

He's married to the little person on Boston Legal - the really pretty brunette. She must be crushed
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

On last nights episode--I had a feeling that Jeanne's "stalker" was going to be John, the Metro cop that Tony bonded with. What I can't figure out is if at the end he (the cop) figured out that Tony was Jeanne's new love. When they were in the surveilance van together Tony was talking to Jeanne on the phone and I think he said her name. The way they pronounce it (zjeaun) makes it not a very common name. By that time, Jeanne had told John that she was seeing someone else. Maybe she told him who...?
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own!" Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Wryle, I wondered the same thing too and settled on the conclusion that the ex did piece it together. Tony gave up too many specifics for him not to have figured it out. And you'd have to think that eventually Jeanne will see that her ex died (cop killings always make the news) and/or Tony will talk to her about his terrible day, and they'll put it together as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl;2240921;
    Wryle, I wondered the same thing too and settled on the conclusion that the ex did piece it together. Tony gave up too many specifics for him not to have figured it out. And you'd have to think that eventually Jeanne will see that her ex died (cop killings always make the news) and/or Tony will talk to her about his terrible day, and they'll put it together as well.
    I found it strange that Jeanne (how do you pronounce her name) erased his photo from her email, unless Tony did not tell her he died or it was not on the news. Still since they were engaged I am surprised none of her friends or his friends called and left a voice mail informing her of his death. That just did not track.

Also was it not a bit bizarre how similiar Tony and the ex boyfriend were both in law enforcement, into girly mags, tall, dark haired etc.... I even thought for a sec or so that it was a pic of Tony in that email that Jeanne deleted.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Sometimes it takes a couple days for the identity of a dead cop to surface after they investigate whether it was a good shoot, etc so it could come up next episode.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Bearcata I don't find it that odd that John and Tony were so much alike and Jeanne fell for Tony. We all have 'a type' and I think Tony had to work pretty hard for Jeanne to go out with him.

I remember watching a show a long time ago I think it might have been Hill Street Blues and one of the commanding officers said something along the lines of; it's not unusual for cops to marry cops, nurses and hookers- thats who they see everyday.

I think John knew it was Dinozo that Jeanne was with and after hanging out with Tony, he approved so he backed off. My sister wondered if it was John that was taking the pictures of Tony and Jeanne in bed, that would put a whole new twist on things.

There was no way that Jeanne knew that John was dead. She deleted the picture of the two of them so as not to offend Tony. Had she known he was dead she may not have.

I started thinking he was Jeanne's ex right near the middle/middle-end of the episode. It's really too bad he had to die because I really think he would have been good for Tony!

Did anyone else see Abby's special Valentine's drink from Gibbs? I thought it was so adorable. I just love whatever it is those two have.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2242387;
    There was no way that Jeanne knew that John was dead. She deleted the picture of the two of them so as not to offend Tony. Had she known he was dead she may not have.
    Wasn't the picture attached to the e-mail he sent? I thought it was. Anyway, the e-mail said he wouldn't bother her any more, so I think she was smiling as she deleted the e-mail/picture because that chapter of her life was now closed - or so she and we are all assuming.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2242387;
    Bearcata I don't find it that odd that John and Tony were so much alike and Jeanne fell for Tony. We all have 'a type' and I think Tony had to work pretty hard for Jeanne to go out with him.

I remember watching a show a long time ago I think it might have been Hill Street Blues and one of the commanding officers said something along the lines of; it's not unusual for cops to marry cops, nurses and hookers- thats who they see everyday.

I think John knew it was Dinozo that Jeanne was with and after hanging out with Tony, he approved so he backed off. My sister wondered if it was John that was taking the pictures of Tony and Jeanne in bed, that would put a whole new twist on things.
    Yeah, that entire picture taking thing was spooky. I wonder if that's the end of it or it somehow John has a demented twin brother who decideds to do in Jeanne and Tony 'cause they "hurt" his brother. Hey this isn't a soap opera this is primetime. Still it would have been an interesting plot twist.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

yep Rattus that pic was attached to the email John sent - but had Jeanne known it was to be the last one of happier times with him she may have saved it.

+ Reply to Thread