+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 86 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

I have noticed that they are making the Director much more personable with the staff this season. Tony going to her for girl advise and Abby telling her details about her date with the guy she went bowling with.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;2151250;
    I like how McGee is losing weight and is making himself into a better agent, in my eyes he is a much more interesting character then Tony cause Tony already is this hotshot agent with good looks his character has no room to grow.
    Don't you mean Tommy?
    I thought last night's episode was great. Finally a McGee-centric one that shows him as much more assertive and confident. I thought it was a great episode all around. Even Tony and his new relationship was nice to see.

FORT Newbie
    NCIS is very interesting, but Abby takes the show, I want to find her Farting Hippo, came to a dead end with all the search engines.
    Does Burt really exist and where can I get one?
    Dr. Quinn

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    to FORT LEE QUINN!

Hi all. Anyone catch last night's epi? I've been trying to watch online and CBS is having serious issues with their site so when I get to the last part, it plays the beginning over again. Who rigged the Hummer? Thanks.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I am not sure about names but it was the older scientist that was like her mentor. He rigged the Hummer. He was trying to kill the younger arrogant scientist. The younger guy was suppose to do the run that day but the young lady did it instead. His reason for wanting to kill the younger scientist was b/c if the prototype was approved the younger scientist would be calling the shots b/c he owns the majority of the company and the older guy felt that no one should have to work under such an arrogant and obnoxious person. That is how I remember it to the best of my ability.
    Holla back!

Quote Originally Posted by midniteblue;2177031;
    I am not sure about names but it was the older scientist that was like her mentor. He rigged the Hummer. He was trying to kill the younger arrogant scientist. The younger guy was suppose to do the run that day but the young lady did it instead. His reason for wanting to kill the younger scientist was b/c if the prototype was approved the younger scientist would be calling the shots b/c he owns the majority of the company and the older guy felt that no one should have to work under such an arrogant and obnoxious person. That is how I remember it to the best of my ability.
    Very good and well said. Gibbs said they had the proof and showed the evidence to everyone. Both guys said they could identify who wrote the program. But, Gibbs passed it to the older guy, who put it in and promptly erased it, saying there is nothing on it. Then Gibbs said the real evidence was safely locked up at NCIS, and only his pictures were what old guy had just erased.

Thanks you guys!! Now the episode makes sense...teehee
    Yup, with donuts!!

No one has mentioned it in here, but did y'all hear that the guy who plays Abby's "boyfriend" killed himself this past weekend?
    Never let the things you want make you forget about the things you have.

No! That is so sad Broadway. Did he leave an explanation as to why?
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread