+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 86 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

I know it's been a while for this thread, but last night our CBS station was a black screen during the entire night.

I was wondering if anyone who watches NCIS could tell me if anything of importance/notice happened. Like any relationships, or anything good? Please. Thanks!

Gee, I wasn't paying as much attention as I should have, LOL.

There was a cute scene where Abby goes to some agency or trade show and hits up one of the techie's for a freebie scan in his machine of a strand of hair that eluded the detection rate Abby could produce in her lab. They're sort of flirting, and talking the same techie language, which gets Abby really hot. At the end he asks where to send the bill (he may have been joking). They decide instead of billing her that they would go on a date. He's really attractive, she's in one of her more bizarre costumes. When he finally steps away from his table (he's been sitting down all that time), turns out he's a midget. She's fine with it. They head off together smiling.

Ducky's assistant is carrying on an affair beyond Ducky's back. She comes into the morgue to deliver something. Assistant and girlfriend disappear into a far room for a quickie without Ducky noticing they had left. Assistant comes back with some flimsy excuse about where he had been, and tries to distract Ducky while girlfriend slips back into the morgue and then exits. Ducky noticed something about a door opening and closing, but not clear to me if he figured out what happened.

Tony is still seeing the same girl (yikes! could it be getting serious?!?), on the pretext of going to a doctor's appointment (I don't recall the problem).

I think that was it for relationships. I don't recall anything else of merit.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    The mystery surrounded the death of a recently-discharged Marine; he was squatting in a hotel room and fell to his death six storeys below, into a gathering of congresspeople, their staffers, and other government officials, including the Director. There was also a dead 14 year old girl in another hotel room--she was being used as a prostitute by some human traffickers. The dead Marine was, at first, the suspect, but it turns out that he was trying to save the girl, not kill her, and was pushed to his death by her pimp. Agent Lee got out of legal and away from Mr. Plamer for long enough to go under cover to free the remaining girls who were being trafficked.

On personal issues, Tony is still seeing his doctor lady friend. He was running out in the middle of the day to meet her for lunch and actually leaving work at night to go dancing. It's making him very run-down. Mr. Palmer and Agent Lee are still going hot & heavy in Autopsy; Ducky may be beginning to be putting the pieces together. Abby had to go to a lab equipment expo to use a high-end microscope that NCIS wouldn't buy for her, and got a little flirty with the guy who was demo'ing the 'scope. They'd made plans for dinner and bowling; he, by the way, is a little person. Nothing much happened with Gibbs, Ziva or McGee this week, but next week will be about McGee's sister.

ETA: Brooks, great minds, right?

Actually like this show. Abby is my favourite character as she dresses in her own style not concerned what other people think of this.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2142897;
    I know it's been a while for this thread, but last night our CBS station was a black screen during the entire night.

I was wondering if anyone who watches NCIS could tell me if anything of importance/notice happened. Like any relationships, or anything good? Please. Thanks!
    I've missed a few episodes, but love/lust/sexual tension was certainly in the air in a couple of new to me areas.

Speaking of in the air, this episode began with Tony and Zeva on protective duty for NCIS Director (Holly) at a diplomatic function taking place at a hotel. I wasn't all to impressed with eithers apparent commitment to the task at hand, not at all certain I'd want them protecting me. Tony, being hungry, was focused on getting in a little free grazing from the food offerings avaliable, leading Zeva and he to distractedly discuss that. Not TOO distractedly, however, as Zeva all of a sudden shouts out "Director!" as she rushes over to take her down. Looked like someone couldn't wait for the elevator and took a shortcut down from one of the ringing balconies.

The univited guest who dropped in turned out to be a former marine, giving NCIS the lead in the investigation. Turns out he'd been homeless, as well as a recipient of the Bronze Star and three time recipient of the Purple Heart. A "hero", Duckie states, but our hero starts looking rathers suspect when a dead Asian girl subsequently determined to have been murdered is found in one of the hotels rooms, ultimately tying to the dead marine.

Hopping around in recollection, not speaking linerally, speaking of relationships, Zeva notes that Tony has two cell phones, and out of nowhere to this viewer Tony appears to have a girlfriend. It looked to me like Zeva was less than pleased by this development which she looked to infer, but which wasn't outright confirmed by Tony.

Tony's girl informed him that they were going out dancing, and he fretted about what he'd wear, making me wonder what was wrong with the suit he already had on. First glance at gal pal I thought she appeared to have Eurasian features, but after seeing her in another couple of angles I no longer saw it. It appears they indeed did go dancing, or at least she kept Tony up late considering the worn out look he possessed the following morning.

At another point, Duckie has finished the autopsy on the deceased girl, and is putting her body away into a storage compartment. {NCIS had been given the go ahead, if not lead, to investigate her death instead of the local authorities due to the possibility both deaths connected.} As he's placing her body inside, an Asian woman enters the area behind his back unaware. I initially thought they ought to have better access control, thinking this was a family member of the deceased. Then Duckie's flunkie guy comes in from another room stage right. Asian girl heads over to him, and I soon begin thinking she's a bad girl having something to do with the dead girl getting dead, as it seems she's about to neutralize flunkie guy. How many ways can I guess wrong in 30 seconds? At least two, Asian girl doesn't neutralize flunkie, instead she pulls him into the room from whence he came and begins to board him like an amusement park ride.

Flunkie's got a gal pal too, it seems.

Duckie had momentarily shared a few words with Flunkie as his vision was focused on dead girl, he's still speaking to him when Gibbs comes in to find him apparently talking to himself.

Duckie tells Gibbs that the autospy shows the dead girl had been in a province of China up to a couple of weeks earlier, based on observation of her recent Chinese method dental work, calluses on her feet, and some nasty trace elements in her digestive tract. Looks like she may have been an imported sex slave.

Some checking up at the hotel shows how the homeless marine ended up there; he'd been given access to a room not being used by another former marine employed by the hotel. Turns out he gave him an access card that could open up all (?) doors, and evidence is showing him to have been in the room of the dead girl, making him suspect #1.

A (pubic?) hair had been found on the girl, and all evidence is pointing toward the dead marine. Desiring some testing her equipment can't provide, Abby treks out to a product exposition and sweet talks a guy into running her sample, having a nice time getting it on verbally with someone who didn't need to rush out for a dictionary at every second word. He pulls her chain by asking about who to address the receipt to after the results are in which show the dead marine wasn't the girls killer, but its just part of his come on technique. They decide to go bowling, at which point he lowers his seat and turns out to be a little person. Not that I imagine that that would preclude him from possible consideration in Abby's mind, but oh well nevertheless; I'd like to see her get a boy toy of her own. Still wondering when McGee's going to make his move on her, or she on him.

Turns out rather than harming her, the dead marine had been attempting to save the dead girl, a hero to the end.

The preview for next week show a focus on McGee's sister as bad girl, ending with McGee dropping his weapon and credentials after asking about or sarcastically apologizing about not having placed NCIS before his sister.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster;2143011;
    of relationships, Zeva notes that Tony has two cell phones, and out of nowhere to this viewer Tony appears to have a girlfriend.
    Tony's girlfriend has been on at least one other episode; they've been pretty serious in their dating. He even helped her study for her medical school tests.

As he's placing her body inside, an Asian woman enters the area behind his back unaware.
    That was Agent Lee. Before Gibbs came back to the team, Agent Lee was the Probie on the team. McGee "moved up" when Tony took over for Gibbs when he "retired".

this episode began with Tony and Zeva on protective duty for NCIS Director (Holly) at a diplomatic function
    The guest of honor arrives - the "retiring secretary of defense" - there's a quick shot of Rumsfeld making his way through the crowd, LOL. I like when the drama shows find a way to dub in a current events moment.

Thank you all. Very great of you to help me out. I can relay this information to my mom. She loves NCIS and wasn't able to watch either.

I wanted to see Abby bowling. lol.

I wonder if he'll be her new bf like how Tony has his girlfriend...
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

Twisted Sister

I like how McGee is losing weight and is making himself into a better agent, in my eyes he is a much more interesting character then Tony cause Tony already is this hotshot agent with good looks his character has no room to grow.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread