+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 85 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    mark harmon (gibbs) isnt gone from the show right? ncis is still on CBS's schedule next fall?
    I sure hope he comes back. NCIS is on the fall schedule, though. As much as I like the rest of the team, Gibbs is the glue that holds them together.

And I don't know what it is about this show, but sometimes it just makes me a bit teary (which is unusual for me). When Gibbs gave Abby that kiss on the cheek, I nearly lost it.

CEO
    The name of this two part episode was 'Hiatus'.Because of that title, I am inclined to believe that he will be back after taking a 'break'. Perhaps they can spend the first twelve episodes next season on the 'get Gibbs back' storyline.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    I sure hope he comes back. NCIS is on the fall schedule, though. As much as I like the rest of the team, Gibbs is the glue that holds them together.

And I don't know what it is about this show, but sometimes it just makes me a bit teary (which is unusual for me). When Gibbs gave Abby that kiss on the cheek, I nearly lost it.
    I agree completely! I even would say - there isn't a show without him. It wouldn't be what it is without Harmon at the helm.

When they said somone could be leaving the show, I was hoping it would be Lauren Holly. If Harmon won't be on, I won't be watching.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    Oh man, me too. I love how Gibbs and Abby interect. I really hope Gibbs is just taking a break right now. I can understand why he's on "hiatus" because of what actually happened. But if he's not on the show, then there isn't a point in watching it. They better not be like Gilmore Girls was for the first 3/4's of the season!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post
    When they said somone could be leaving the show, I was hoping it would be Lauren Holly. If Harmon won't be on, I won't be watching.
    Me too! I don't really like her and I don't think she fits. She tries hard to, but there's just something she's lacking or something that makes her not quite right for the group. Oh maybe I don't like that she got Gibbs to herself for a while

I'm sure Gibbs will be back, they might have acouple show
    where he's gone and the team have to solve some cases
    alone, but that cast (Tony) really can't carry the show
    by themselves for long (JMO)
    I think that one of them will get in some kind of trouble,
    that they will need Gibbs to help them out, notice how
    Gibbs told Ziva how he owed her one..
    Maybe her past comes back to but her in the butt and
    Gibbs has to save it.
    I can't see them letting Gibbs go, he's the glue and
    we can't lose the glue.
    What doesn't kill you, just screws with your head !!

Evel Doer's club member.

I was underwhelmed by the finale, at least the ending.

I didn't for a moment consider that they might have actually written Gibbs out of the script. Not until a Late Show segment where Letterman connected Mark Harmon's name with a new show. I wasn't paying attention, but the show synopsis he offered didn't sound so ludicrous to outright dismiss it as a joke as many of the others were.

NCIS could kick around for awhile without Gibbs, but not more than a single season, I don't imagine. His character is the glue that connects all the others.

Tony could replace Gibbs officially; but on the show it would still be Gibb's crew, and viewers wouldn't stick out the transition period toward accepting another boss.

I was hoping that wasn't the case. He must be tired of the show. I found this definition for hiatus:
    A euphemism for unemployment.

Darn!

FORT Fan
    Well, the "spoilers" said that "someone was leaving NCIS." Worded that way, it makes me wonder if he will be coming back some time next season. I hope so!

When I heard the rumors of someone leaving, I was hoping it was Jenny. She doesn't have that special "something" the rest of the cast does. AND I hate those stupid flashbacks of her and Gibbs.

I will say that I didn't think anyone would be able to replace Kate, but I think Ziva has done well.

Quote Originally Posted by bethw12000 View Post

I will say that I didn't think anyone would be able to replace Kate, but I think Ziva has done well.
    I think she has done so well because she's basically the anti-Kate. She's nothing like Kate so we never really (at least I never) had to replace Kate. Ziva's fit really well into the new mold without overshadowing Kate.

I forgot this before, but I really liked at the end when Ziva made Gibbs remember Kate's death. It somehow seemed fitting.

He's going to be on a different show?

Oh great, if that's true expect it to be cancelled by the end of next season. Shows don't do well without the main character, that's just common sense
    Favorite Reality Tv Quote Ever:
    "You have to do it. You have to accomplish your dreams." - Charla, The Amazing Race 5

+ Reply to Thread