+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

This season is developing better than I'd anticipated post-Kate, though the director chick doesn't do much for me. I hope she doesn't catch cold after taking her pups out on the town, formal gowns residing in another universe than the one I inhabit.

Zeva is growing on me though I'd been determined to dislike her. She not only does well with Dinozzo in similar manner but not exactly like Kate did, but holds her own with Gibbs and provides some interesting friction with Abby as well.

Abby's new sidekick assistant Chip isn't someone I'd prefer stick around, but they are writing him in beyond the point of eliminating, it seems. I hope she doesn't start *yukka* seeing something attractive in him.

Implanting that microchip in her eye seemed like as safe a spot imaginable for the dead assassin gal.

I absolutely adore how Gibbs is with Abby. He is so sweet to her. I think it is one of the best team dynamics in this show.
    I must admit, I've found a little more respect for Tony. Seeing him facing possible charges really made him "different", if only for one episode.
    As well, having Chip be the one to frame Tony, i'm slightly surprised it was him, in THIS case, but I've had a feeling all along that something was up with him.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    I really loved the end of last night's episode. Abby hog-tying Chip with duct tape was priceless.

ITA, [/B]canadian angel[B]. Gibbs' relationship with Abby is great. I keep thinking that she must remind him of his daughter (that we know very little about). I hope the tease out that story more over the season.

Also, this episode was the first one that I didn't hate Lauren Holly in. Maybe it was because her character wasn't whining over responsibility, at long last.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftcoaster View Post
    Zeva is growing on me though I'd been determined to dislike her. She not only does well with Dinozzo in similar manner but not exactly like Kate did
    I actually like the chemistry more between these two and between Tony and Kate. It makes his character bearable to watch because otherwise I was going to beg them to kill his annoying a$$ off. While Kate may shake her head at a sexual comment by Tony I'm sure Zeva could top any story.

Can anyone see a romance blooming between McGee and Abby? Last night when he went down to the lab, i could have sworn he was going to ask her out.

They already had somewhat of a something in the first year.

It was very brief but alluded to more than anything...

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    Can anyone see a romance blooming between McGee and Abby? Last night when he went down to the lab, i could have sworn he was going to ask her out.
    I didn't get that so much last night, but last season, yeah, it seemed like they could be going that route. Maybe they're going back to that hint of romance.

The end of last night's episode bothered me. Abby said that she couldn't tell if McGee fired the kill shot because the kill shot bullet was so bady destroyed. Now, there were 4 bullets total and McGee fired 3 shots. The one in the wall was definitely was McGee's. So, of the 3 bullets in the body, only 2 could have been McGee's. At the beginning, in autopsy, the other 2 body-hitting bullets looked fairly in tact, and only the kill shot one was mangled beyond recognition. Thus, you could tell which one killed the guy--if the 2 non-kill bullets matched McGee's gun then the bad cop killed the guy. If only 1 bullet matched McGee's gun, he killed the guy.

There are 3 possibilities: 1) the writers screwed up; 2) only 1 of the 3 bullets from the body was ID-able, and I'm mistaken about their status post-autopsy or 3) Abby knows McGee killed the guy and didn't want to tell him. What do y'all think?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    It seems like the writers have been playing around with the idea for a while now.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post
    3) Abby knows McGee killed the guy and didn't want to tell him. What do y'all think?

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneGrrrl View Post

There are 3 possibilities: 1) the writers screwed up; 2) only 1 of the 3 bullets from the body was ID-able, and I'm mistaken about their status post-autopsy or 3) Abby knows McGee killed the guy and didn't want to tell him. What do y'all think?
    i thought that two of the bullets revcovered from the officer were not id-able. but maybe i misheard too.

the writers seem to be playing around with a mcgee/abby hook up as well as a (ducky's assistant) and abby hookup. it's pretty obvious he likes her a lot.

+ Reply to Thread