+ Reply to Thread
Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103104105106107108109110111112113
Results 1,121 to 1,129 of 1129
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I read this in my phone's news feed and don't know what to make of it. She is scattered all over the place. In the first tweet I thought she was talking about herself being the bully and was sliding into a mea culpa with the movement. Then she is protecting her crew in another tweet. Reputations? weird
    I wondered, at first, if she was trying to protect Mark Harmon (due to all the assumptions being made about maybe leaving because of him)...... I don't understand it any better now, then before.

Well this article seems to make more sense of it:
    https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...mpt-ncis-feud/

It sounds to me that she is suffering still from PTSD and also acting a little off balance. Diva????
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 05-14-2018 at 07:58 PM.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Yes, that article does make sense of the non-nonsensical. Thanks for finding it.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Wow! Making headlines again today, she is clearly still pi$$ed off over the pitbull incident. Her anger now seems over the top. Harmon felt horrible after it happened, sent the dog back for retraining but, she really won't let it go. (Pauley) Telling someone they have "NO right" to get a pitbull in the first place.....seems out of line to me. Personally, while I have always feared the breed, I must admit that my niece owns the most sweet natured "little pit" on the face of the earth. She is the peacemaker between her two labs, and I love her.

Pauley's anger is a little out of control....... she needs to take a deep breath and maybe go on a nice long vacation.

ETA: Note that after Harmon had the dog retrained, he continued to bring the dog on set (mostly in his trailer) because there was no one to watch him during the long 14 hour shoots. Pauley was furious over the dog's presence on set.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 05-15-2018 at 11:26 AM.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

Okay, we got the replacement we wanted for Abby's slot.

Gibbs asked her what was her favorite drink and she answered "rum and coke" than realized he meant at work and named a special ice tea from a particular place. I bet next episode we'll see that drink appear in her hand. I love her "space camp" countdown drill for processing evidence.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

I'm loving Casey

I'm waiting for more "cryptic" twitter from PP. I wish she would just get straight to the point.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

I loved her rum and coke answer!

Gibbs is a bourbon guy, so does rum make her incompatible with him? LOL
    Arielflies likes this.

She is a very good replacement, sweet, quirky, lovable! Well done! I did not miss Abby, thought I would.... but, I like Casey so much, I'm satisfied.

I think the Network has now made it clear that Pauley was upset about the dog issue. They have asserted that they made safe ground rules for the pet being present on set, but Pauley implies that she was abused, because the dog was allowed to be on the set. Really girl, I understand your concern..... but, I trust that the Network did everything to appease the situations. You left, It's time now to just move on. Let it go, please..... or you will see those multiple offers you alluded too in interviews, disappearing. Please don't become a "difficult" actor.
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 05-16-2018 at 09:18 PM.
    Arielflies, justCoz and Coco46 like this.

I re-watched this evening and I didn't miss Abby either. Maybe if her personal life and grievances had stayed out of the news, it would have been bittersweet to see the lab without her, but Casey more than fills the lab coat.
    Mike'sgirl and Coco46 like this.

+ Reply to Thread