+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1161101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1129
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

I refuse to watch next week show. If it turns out that Abby died, I will make up my own ending and never watch that episode. So disappointed in the show runners for going in that direction. She deserved a happy ending.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

I see her going off with her brother to rescue puppies and homeless mothers/children. I'll watch and report, then you can decide whether to watch.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I see her going off with her brother to rescue puppies and homeless mothers/children. I'll watch and report, then you can decide whether to watch.
    I agree it will be something like that.

Another interview by Pauley. She says tissues, but doesn't give the ending away. Abby's life will be in flashback - thus tissues for those of us with her since the beginning.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/pauley-perrette-says-fans-will-need-a-couple-boxes-of-tissues-for-abbys-ncis-exit/ar-AAwTSDf?ocid=spartandhp
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I dread the episode when we have to say goodbye to Abby, since the beginning she has always been 1 of my fav characters on NCIS, it certainly would not be the same without her
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

She was begging fans to please watch, said it is some of her finest work as an actress. I guess word spread that a lot of people would not be watching tonight (me included).
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I watched. She did a great job. I got teary-eyed.

Breathe, Mike's Girl! She didn't die. She is going to take over charity work for Reeves - the homeless mothers and children - after she accompanies his body back to England.

I do have a couple of quarrels with both episodes - when she found out she had won two free dinners, both McGee and Palmer put in strong requests to be her guest. In tonight's episode, neither wife was present when they were watching over Abby in the hospital bed, nor were they or their children mentioned at all; though McGee took a call from Tony. It felt wrong that even a mention of them was left out of the episodes so wrought with emotions.

I did very much like that she tracked down her own would be killer. That is where her acting chops really came through.

One anomaly I noticed in the preceding episode is when she and Reeves are walking down the sidewalk they walk past her car to the head of the alley. Why walk past her car? Of course if she had walked out into the street to open the driver's door, she probably would have been killed, but it was curious.

Another episode to close out the season.

Oh, I wanted her to squeeze Bert for one last fart as she left the darkened lab.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 05-09-2018 at 12:40 AM.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

The poker scene was great. I didn't care for much of the rest of it. I guess the rumor about Harmon/Perrette not working together this season was true after all.
    Critical likes this.

I thought the ending with Gibbs was appropriate, they were close and any hugs, words between them, would have been over the top. I loved the episode!

I did notice an abundance of female names over the male, listed as "departed agents" when Abby rattled them off during her one on one. So, I am very glad they did not kill her off.

Her apartment was awesome, what an interesting place and how appropriate that she would have a mini-lab right there. I wonder if Nick will move into her vacant apt now?
    Considering that Tony/Bull is with a CBS show, I had hoped he would make an appearance. But, since he is still in Paris with daughter (and Zeva, if the hints given at the end of that season by now deceased show creator are to be believed); then I get why he wasn't.

I guess there is only so much you can include, in a one hour show. Well done NCIS!
    Arielflies likes this.

+ Reply to Thread