+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1060100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1129
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

I'm hoping it will be nothing. Yes, she does sleep in a coffin, and hopefully she just wants to take a nap.... but why in a refrigerator? I'm putting my hope and faith in the writers and producers that they will give her a good ending and not a tragic one.

Tuesday's show this week was a repeat, which I watched anyway. Wish I hadn't, then I wouldn't have watched the preview.
    Arielflies likes this.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I really hope they don't kill Abby off! But NCIS does have a tendency to kill off many of its female characters in the past, that has always annoyed me...I hope Abby just leaves NCIS, maybe have her follow in Ducky's footsteps and start teaching forensics at a university or something? I don't mind how they will write her character out of the show just as long as they don't kill Abby off.
    Mike'sgirl and justCoz like this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Great episode, I am so glad I watched.....even though I was holding my breath a few times. Sorry that Abby's lab was destroyed. But, thank you, NCIS writers for keeping our girl safe!
    Arielflies and justCoz like this.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

I wonder how long the bad guys blew up the lab lie will work? Fascinating episode. So sorry Judith dumped Senior, he really loved her. But the Sherlocks saved the day with the knife hidden in the magnifying glass handle. I'm glad they made an appearance this season even if in the back door.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I wonder how long the bad guys blew up the lab lie will work? Fascinating episode. So sorry Judith dumped Senior, he really loved her. But the Sherlocks saved the day with the knife hidden in the magnifying glass handle. I'm glad they made an appearance this season even if in the back door.
    I'm also glad that Senior didn't find Jimmy to "turn in" his Sherlock magnifying glass before the lockdown. When Gibbs walked out on the rooftop in front of the remaining brother, I knew something would be up, but wasn't expecting those shots to come from below. and... I loved the closing scene with Gibbs on the roof in his hideaway!
    Arielflies and Moontat like this.

It was obvious it was Gibbs' hideaway, but that was a fun glimpse of him up there.
    Mike'sgirl and Arielflies like this.

Here is the Sunday Morning piece on Pauley Perrette:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eLejTR9EWw
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!

It looked like Reeves took the hit - that he pushed Abby out of the way. I HATE the preview!

Was Reeves not shown in the preview? Because Abby was in the hospital bed in critical condition.

Hmmm, no he wasn't. This is just SOOOOO bad on so many levels.

+ Reply to Thread