+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 113 FirstFirst ... 95999100101102103104105106107108109110111112113 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1129
Like Tree264Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    My neighbor says he read that Pauley Perrette is leaving NCIS because Mark Harmon brings his dog to the set and the dog has been really aggressive. And that there have been no scenes this season with Perrette and Harmon together. I see this is part of the recent tabloids. Does anyone know if it's true?
    Well if my memory serves me right, Pauley Perrette & Mark Harmon have had some scenes together this season...I do have doubts about the credibility of this rumor though, it just doesn't make much sense, then again NCIS has had ALOT of rumors and gossips about its casts and what happens behind the scenes throughout its history on TV and many of these rumors have been questionable, so I would take this latest rumor with spoonfuls of salt. I think maybe Pauley just wants to move onto other projects? She has been working on the show since it began and she is 48 years old, she'll be turning 49 later this month, perhaps she just doesn't want to be tied down to this one show for the rest of her career, and wants to try something new, it's understandable and probably the more likely reason for her wanting to leave the show.

As for Torres and Bishop, I do like the idea of them becoming a couple, they certainly had some sexual chemistry when they went undercover as a couple and I think they're quite compatible together.
    Mike'sgirl, Brooks and Moontat like this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Also, with Pauley's true age it will be harder to keep the wrinkles at bay. She can't play a twenty-something Goth any longer. I did notice this season that her wardrobe is softer this year.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Also, with Pauley's true age it will be harder to keep the wrinkles at bay. She can't play a twenty-something Goth any longer. I did notice this season that her wardrobe is softer this year.
    I was thinking that years ago. Abby doing goth as years go by. What I don't understand a lot of people was giving Weatherly's Tony so much grief on him being an immature prankster playboy etc while Abby gets a pass as playful Goth and sometimes immature but in a different way from Tony. To me they were pretty much alike yet in a different way. And the wrinkles was getting more noticeable around the eyes on HD.

I also don't mind Abby's future replacement. She's quirky like Abby and l like how she and Jimmy treat one another...like old buddies.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

While both Tony and Abby were immature albeit in different ways, but I've always found Tony to be a lot more annoying than Abby...even though Abby often acted quite immature in a child-like manner with her goth and her constant "Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs! Gibbs!!" calling among other things, but she's a very sweet and kind and caring character. While Tony usually acted like an immature frat boy and a bully, constantly teasing and taunting McGee and belittling him on the job like a high school bully, it was very annoying and immature and arrogant of Tony to treat McGee like that, and McGee always seemed really annoyed and hurt by the constant teasing, it was especially bad during the earlier seasons.
    While Abby is sweet and caring by nature and never wants to hurt people, Tony was always intentionally hurting McGee's feelings, and he actually enjoyed teasing McGee and making him feel small, Tony was basically a bully. It's why I never really liked Tony that much from the beginning and I was rather relieved when Michael Weatherly finally left the show, for me personally, the show has become so much more tolerable to watch without Tony.
    Last edited by LindaL100; 03-16-2018 at 04:52 AM.
    Moontat and sparklete like this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    My neighbor says he read that Pauley Perrette is leaving NCIS because Mark Harmon brings his dog to the set and the dog has been really aggressive. And that there have been no scenes this season with Perrette and Harmon together. I see this is part of the recent tabloids. Does anyone know if it's true?
    It does sound tabloid like..... Pauley has been vocal about this NOT being a sudden decision. Last time her contract was up, she was emphatic about the end date being set for the end of this season. She just held her tongue, until the time was right to announce & prepare us. Pauley loves animals as much as Abby does, and is known for her generosity to animal causes; so I'm not inclined to believe your neighbor. I also think that it would be doubtful Harmon would bring a dog that would causes upset to others on the set. He may be "the boss", but he does not have a huge ego; so I think it's not likely he would disrespect the feelings of those he works with.
    Brooks, Arielflies, Coco46 and 1 others like this.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I'm on board with the replacement if it's her.

I imagine Pauley is ready to move on. She's stuck in the same time warp they left Tony in. I think it would be boring to keep playing a twenty-something when you are really 48. They should have done much more for their characters over the years. I hope she goes on to a new great show like Michael. I really like him in Bull.
    Arielflies likes this.

Did anyone notice the preview for Tuesday night's show March 27? It aired on the last show at the end of credits. It looks like they pull out a drawer in the Morgue, and Abby is in the drawer..... Did anyone else notice it? At first, I thought they spliced filmed, you know the opening of a drawer, with a scene of Abby just laying on top of something silver; but now I am wondering if they kill her off in the upcoming show. ????? To me that would be horrible and NOT a fitting end to a beloved character!!!!

Running off to teach at a University, or handling a family emergency (like her brother in an accident) something expected to take a long time would be acceptable; BUT NOT killing a beloved character. I'm not sure I will watch this coming show live. May have to wait until after all of you have watched and can report back. That would really upset me!!!!

Even if the "preview" was meant to prepare us for something terrible; "that" would be too terrible to watch, and frankly enough to really make me NOT want to ever watch the show again.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I didn't see the preview. Doesn't she usually sleep in a coffin? Could it just be that?
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Abby hates Autopsy. For a while she wouldn't even enter. I'm hoping her being pulled out of a corpse drawer is a flash back to her fear and nothing else. They won't get "rid" of her until the last episode of the season, will they?
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think killing her off would be a terrible thing to do. Why do the women get killed off but Tony gets to live? It would be better to have her move away or something.
    Mike'sgirl and Arielflies like this.

+ Reply to Thread