+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 110 FirstFirst ... 8589899100101102103104105106107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1096
Like Tree245Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

American Idol Deluxe Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Navy NCIS

At least they left the mid-season ender on a happy note, not a suspensful one.

For reality, I don't understand how a waist-down paralyzed woman could deliver naturally and not cesarean. Whatever and however...Ii was excited to see the babies. I echo Abby - the best Thanksgiving ever!
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl View Post

I wonder who they will bring in to replace Abby? I hope they get Meredith Eaton, who played researcher and old college friend of Abby as character Carol Wilson. She is 4feet high (I think) but has the spunk and confidence we love in Abby. She usually puts a smile on my face.
    Yes, she'd be great, but is currently on MacGyver as Matty Webber.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

I enjoyed last nightís new episode. Reminded me of the old style writing that was more playful. Characters have been too serious lately, we needed a little more lightness. Havenít checked yet which writing team wrote that epi, but I hope there is more from them ahead.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

But will Bishop and Torres get together? And if so, will Torres be haunted that he's out of her league?

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    But will Bishop and Torres get together? And if so, will Torres be haunted that he's out of her league?

Abby barely made an appearance and I don't remember the morgue in play at all. I agree that there were some light moments yet also some scary moments in the case of character development. Bishop is seeking the edge. In fact, even with Torres going off book, I saw her as the more aggressive last night. Last time we saw this was when her love was murdered and she went on a personal mission to hunt down the killer.
    Mike'sgirl and Brooks like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I don't know.... they had sexual tension between Tony and Kate first, then Tony and Ziva next. Maybe they will do something between Torres and Elle, I don't mind it, Torres plays off it well. I'm just glad they are both still there!

Well, they give us any clue at all who will be doing Abby's job?
    Arielflies likes this.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

I think we met Abby's replacement this show (3/13). She has the personality plus she fan girls Abby and is a forensics graduate student working for Ducky. IF she is the one, I'm disposed to like her.

Agree wholeheartedly! As soon as I saw her I was thinking ..."Oh, maybe?" As the show progressed, I became more certain. I like her as well.
    Although I don't know how they will transition Abby out...perhaps a great love from the past will return? Perhaps she will be asked to teach Forensics? I want a happy ending for Abby, not a tragic one, and I believe 99.9% of the NCIS fans do too!

My neighbor says he read that Pauley Perrette is leaving NCIS because Mark Harmon brings his dog to the set and the dog has been really aggressive. And that there have been no scenes this season with Perrette and Harmon together. I see this is part of the recent tabloids. Does anyone know if it's true?

Unknown. Surely he wouldn't bring an aggressive animal to the set, right? She is probably ready to move on.

+ Reply to Thread