+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 107 FirstFirst ... 65696979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1062
Like Tree199Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

I just noticed Gibbs has purple lips, but everyone else has pinkish normal lips. Makeup or health issue? I just started watching tonight's episode, so maybe they will be pinker as show continues.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

Once last night, in profile, he reminded me of Dick Van Dyke in looks...yes, he is aging. This season will be a lot about whether he and McGee can truly heal from their experience. It is so weird to watch Ellie in charge for the second week in a roll.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Well I am saddened about the announcement that our favorite
    Click to see Spoiler:
    gal Abby will be leaving the cast! After "Tony" left, I came to understand why seasoned actors just want something different.... and after 15 seasons in the same role I get it. I don't like it, but I get it. I wish you the best Pauley! You will be deeply missed!

At this time, CBS show runners announced they have a special exit planned for Abby (hope that doesn't mean death). Please give her a good exit!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pauley-...er-15-seasons/
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

Ahhhhh. This will take getting used to.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Alright, here is a sneak peak at the new kid on the block (new cast member) on NCIS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=HHFXO2vLt2c

I think this is a team player replacement for Jennifer Esposito (last season Alex Quinn) who is no longer on NCIS.

Oh no! they have already begun to phase Ducky out. I know this was planned, but this episode makes it clear Ducky may only be around sparingly from time to time. I guess, as of tonightís episode, Ducky is gone. (Sure hope Iím mistaken).

Oh, I think you are right. That means they will be dropping like flies. Ducky, Abby...will Tim follow?

Gibbs calling Jimmy "Doc", and Jimmy reiterating his credentials and looking like he could run the place, seemed significant.

Maybe it is because Iím getting over a virus, but this episode was not enjoyable to me. I have no idea who the script writers are nowadays....but the quality of this show seems to be going downhill.

I hope it is just me and that next week things will be better.

The newbie is filling the slot left by Ducky as a forensic profiler. I don't think she'll have a desk on the floor, but maybe? Anyway, Ducky has been covered and eulogized. I see a couple of guest appearances and that is it. bye-bye. For all that she has an interesting personality. Gibbs has sure turned dour, though, hasn't he. AND...I wish McGee would shave his facial hair ASAP!
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread