+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 107 FirstFirst ... 454949596979899100101102103104105106107 LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1069
Like Tree206Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

I just watched the finale and it was pretty good, the case itself was interesting, but the whole ep overall for the most part felt more like a typical weekly episode rather than a season finale...except for the ending when Gibbs and McGee decided to stay behind in Paraguay, I suppose that was the cliffhanger for us to guess what will happen to them both, but the thing is that we all know they will be ok. However I am a little worried with McGee though, he just recently got married and has a baby on the way, what were you thinking Timmy?

Overall I think that was a pretty good finale, but we've seen better season finales in the past.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

The cliffhanger is...will McGee make it home for the first of many baby showers?

Does anyone know if the actor signed his contract?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't know if Sean Murray renewed his contract, but I was wondering the same thing. I do know that according to this article, Gary Glasberg had planned out the story lines/arcs before he passed away, and according to Sean Murray, they stuck close to that plan for the season.

NCIS: Sean Murray talks about McGee's near brush with death
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

So, we may have a happy ending/beginning? Irony would flow if he is shot and wakes up with a spinal injury requiring him to be in a wheel chair.

He would still be on the show, but probably sent back to the basement, or used as an analyst.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Do you not like McGee Arielflies?

Anyway, I doubt McGee would suffer such an injury that would impair him or have him demoted, he is the Senior Field Agent afterall, and I doubt that would change anytime soon, so my guess is that Timmy will either be ok or he just suffers a minor injury but quickly recovers.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Yes, I like McGee...just speculating what could happen.

I am wondering why they kept emphasizing the danger of this mission, and the fact they McGee is soon to be a father? Maybe, this is to clarify to the audience that no matter what, McGee is a Special Field Agent that puts his country/job over family? A little ironic, since Tony just left when he realized the significance of that choice. Maybe we are viewing two agents, making the choice that is right for each of them???

I don't know, but I hope Gibbs isn't seriously injured "again".
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

Even McGee himself said in the ep that he is an agent first, that means he would always put his job before his family, and for a new husband & a soon-to-father, that has me worried and I just have the urge to smack some sense into Timmy! Your new wife is pregnant and you are going to be a father for heavens sakes, are you still going to continue putting your job first Timmy? Maybe he would feel differently once his baby arrives? It happened to Tony afterall, before Tony found out he has a daughter he was always putting his job first too, always a workaholic, it was only after he met his daughter that he realized the importance of family and his priorities changed and he chose his family above his job. Maybe McGee would feel the same way once his baby is born.

Oh no, a favorite of mine is leaving NCIS:

Click to see Spoiler:
    Jennifer Esposito is leaving NCIS to do something with John Travolta called Speed Kills.

Jennifer Esposito Exits NCIS After One Season - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Click to see Spoiler:
    Ahhh...I liked her character also. She was a good foil all of them.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread