+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 108 FirstFirst ... 35393949596979899100101102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1076
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Navy NCIS

Re: Navy NCIS

It sucks that there is no new episode this week, but last week's ep really made me like Torres even more, gosh he is such a good character, he's so interesting and likable, he is quickly becoming one of my fav characters on NCIS ever to me Torres is much more likable and tolerable than Tony ever was.
    Mike'sgirl and Coco46 like this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

Mark Harmon has a smile that just lights up his face. I love to see him smile. Sad content with that "bush meat" episode, but I guess the story needed to be told.

I was happy with the preview scenes for next week, .....McGee getting married? Until I saw the preview with Delilah collapsing. Please let her be alright!
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

Gibbs the Horse Whisperer!

Good episode...hope the McGee wedding isn't the cliffhanger.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I just read the synopsis of next week's ep and I'm so glad that McGee and Delilah are finally getting married, it's been a long time coming for them both I think, but the part about Delilah being rushed to the hospital has me worried a bit, I hope it's nothing too serious and that she would be ok.
    Mike'sgirl likes this.
    People change, love hurts, friends leave, things go wrong, but just remember that life goes on.

I just watched this week's ep and I'm so relieved Delilah is ok!

Click to see Spoiler:

Delilah is pregnant!

And they finally got married in a shotgun wedding surrounded by their NCIS family, beautiful ending to the ep

I really did not expect either of those scenarios to happen in this ep, but congratulations to McGee & Delilah I'm so happy for them!

A pretty cheesy episode, but it still had me weepy.

Ducky was almost non-existent.

yeah, not enough Ducky and too much Jimmy in the ep.

I just hope that isn't the trend based on health issues.

Ahhh...tissues out...shotgun wedding in the "murder" apartment. This will be an interesting treatment of a partially paralyzed woman who is pregnant. I wish they could have ended on that happy note, but, no. Next week looks to be guns drawn again.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread