+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI: Miami 10/13 - "Death Grip"

CSI: Miami 10/13 - "Death Grip"

HORATIO AND THE TEAM INVESTIGATE THE KIDNAPPING OF A YOUNG TENNIS PHENOM, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, OCT. 13

Jeff Corwin ("The Jeff Corwin Experience")
    And Virginia Madsen ("American Dreams") Guest Star

"Death Grip" -- After a gifted 14-year-old tennis player is kidnapped, the CSIs must track her down before it's too late, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Oct. 13 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. David Grossman directed the episode written by Steve Maeda.

Jeff Corwin guest stars as himself ("The Jeff Corwin Experience") and Virginia Madsen ("American Dreams") guest stars as the missing girl's mother.

Tennis phenom Lana Walker is taken from her bedroom in the middle of the night and the only evidence the CSIs have to go on is a purple fiber found in the window frame. Eventually, the team gets two breaks, one of which leads Speedle to find red fiberglass from the getaway car in a nearby pothole. The girl's mother (guest star Virginia Madsen) admits to having an affair with the owner of the car but his alibi is airtight. Now, the case takes a serious turn when Lana's tennis instructor becomes a suspect and Lana is found, but it's not the happy ending any of them were expecting.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    I didn't even know Jeff Corwin was goning to be on.I was watching , then it was - Isn't that Jeff?
    He didn't suck at acting at much as I expected..

+ Reply to Thread