+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: CSI 11/13 - "Invisible Evidence" (was 10/16)

meh... this epi was ok. I'm not a big fan of Warrick's. He was so much the a**hole tonight. If there is only 1 opening for promotion I think Brown had better pull up his boots because Nick is not far behind him, and Nick's people skills are better.
    I love Katherine. She's awesome. I can only hope to look as good as she does when I'm 43.
    I when Grissom shut Sarah down. She's so holier than thou - can't wait to see the back of her. That stumbled speech to Grissom about what ever has or hasn't happened between them was embarassing - for her...
    Grissom looked at her like she was from outer space. I don't want to see these 2 together although I would like to see Grissom get a woman a weird little bookworm/entomoligst like himself or hey!! bring the dominatrix back!! Lady Heather
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Regular
    I don't care for Sarah either. I missed a few episodes last season so don't know what the new position is. I'd like to see more of the young lab guy (can't think of his name). Catherine is my favourite. I keep thinking they'll put her and Grissom together at some point down the road.
    Member of the Optimistic Pessimist Club

The young lab guy is Greg. Maybe after one of the CSI's takes the next step on the ladder of success it will leave room for Greg to join them in the field
    I don't think there is a new position just a promotion with more $$ ... like Katherine. I think they have different ranks CSI 1, CSI 2, CSI 3 and so on
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hmm, as for Greg moving up the ladder, my personal choice would be for Sarah to move to Alaska.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Hate Sarah. She needs to go.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Okay I'm going to be the lone person out on this one. I like Sara she is my fav. actor on the program (it might have something to do with the fact that we share the same name but there are other reasons also).
    Anyways the way I see it is that both Grisssom and Sara really do like each other very much but since Grissom doesn't want to admit it. There are just alot of things that have to get worked out before they can get together. I think by the end of this season though Grissom will at least admit that he has feelings for Sara. They might not act on them yet but I see something happening before this season is through.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I just think the second they get any of the main characters involved is when the show goes downhill.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

from the official site at CBS for the show, they are all level 3 CSI. So whats the promotion thing? Someone screwed up a storyline somewhere.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikai
    from the official site at CBS for the show, they are all level 3 CSI. So whats the promotion thing? Someone screwed up a storyline somewhere.
    I think it's something like a field chief - same CSI level, but there's more management responsibility. Which in and of itself means Sara is totally, completely, utterly unsuited for it - she has horrible people skills, even worse than Warrick (and his are bad). I apologize to my gender for even saying this, but Sara has got a terminal and perpetual case of PMS. She's moody, looks like she wants to either hump Grissom's leg or slap his face off and continually whines about having to do her job when it's not pleasant for her.

Nick has turned into a total milquetoast, but he's the only CSI on the show who'd actually be good at management (Catherine and Grissom excepted). I only wish the writers would bring back his sense of humor and start making him do all of his lab work shirtless.

The promotion is to the same position that Catherine has which is like a senior CSI. They are not as high as Grissom is, who is a shift supervisor but are alittle higher than CSI III which Warrick, Nick and Sara are. I really don't see the need for promoting anyone. I really just think they should promote Greg from being a lab tech to a CSI, he has shown that he is interested and he would take the pay cut. But if they do need to promote someone it should probably be Nick because he has the best social skills of the 3, which would compliment Grissom who has no social skills.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast