+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Repercussions" - Episode 5 - 10/26

"Repercussions" - Episode 5 - 10/26

VAUGHN'S LIFE HANGS BY A THREAD, SLOANE IS KIDNAPPED BY COVENANT KINGPIN KAZARI BOMANI, JACK CONFRONTS SIMON ABOUT SYDNEY'S MISSING YEARS, AND MARSHALL GOES ON HIS SECOND MISSION WITH SYDNEY, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Djimon Hounsou ("Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life," "Gladiator") Guest Stars as Bomani

Justin Theroux ("Six Feet Under," "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle") Guest Stars as Simon

"Repercussions" - While Vaughn's life hangs in the balance, Lauren butts heads with Sydney after learning the part she played in his stabbing. Meanwhile, Sydney further questions Sloane's allegiances after he is kidnapped by Kazari Bomani (Djimon Hounsou, "Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life," "Gladiator," "Amistad"), a kingpin in The Covenant; Jack's cover is jeopardized when he meets with Simon (Justin Theroux, "Six Feet Under," "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle") to dig up information on Sydney's missing two years; and Marshall is sent on his second mission with Sydney, posing as a high-stakes, southern gambler, on "Alias," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 26 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Justin Theroux as Simon Walker, Clifton Collins, Jr. as Javier Parez, Djimon Hounsou as Kazari Bomani, Virginia Pereira as receptionist and Garret T. Sato as Yakuza pit boss.

"Repercussions" was written by Jesse Alexander and directed by Ken Olin.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

Great episode tonight!

I'll reserve my comments until everyone has seen it so I don't spoil it for anyone.

As a side note: is anyone else disappointed in Sark's new haircut?
    Last edited by football_chick; 10-26-2003 at 08:18 PM.

I agree, Daddyzgirl. Great action to complement the show.I just wish that they would stop making us think that Vaughn or any of the major characters are dying or dead. Side characters such as Sloan's wife yes but no one else. Talk to everyone after everyone has seen it.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

This episode WAS good. Sloane beat up, Vaughn almost dead, reconciliation between Vaughn's wife and Syd, Marshall in the field, Jack shooting Simon (who was, for some reason, dressed like a pimped-out Swiss mountain climber - I expected leiderhosen)...It had all the great elements.

Syd needs a spine. Christ she was being wimpy about Vaughn.

I absolutely loved the car chase. The little smile of Lauren's when Sydney told her to brake into a 360 so Syd could shoot up the chase car was priceless.
    Having Sloan now be the double agent is indeed a twist, but I hope the CIA will remember that Sydney's mom did the same thing for almost a year. As far as they were able to tell, she was telling the truth alll the time as well. We all know how that turned out.
    John said
    Simon (who was, for some reason, dressed like a pimped-out Swiss mountain climber - I expected leiderhosen)...
    Headlines

FORT Fogey
    I wouldn't mind seeing some new characters or old for that matter. They got rid of so much of the cast and it cracks me up that Sark and Sid are always in the same place.

They are doing a good job of making me not like Lauren. We never get to see anything personal about her really. She is always presented in a cold light and as somewhat antagonistic towards Syndey. I would like more than just a glimpse into the outside life of Lauren and Vaughn.

I just don't see any chemistry between Lauren and Vaughn. Maybe she'll grow on me...

By the way - good call on Ducky's part regarding the tracker

Quote Originally Posted by technomage500
    I absolutely loved the car chase. The little smile of Lauren's when Sydney told her to brake into a 360 so Syd could shoot up the chase car was priceless.
    Yeah, Lauren really seemed to get into the car chase. You could tell Syd was a little taken aback by Lauren's cavalier driving.

I go back and forth on whether I like Lauren or not. She was way over the line in threating Syd to transfer to another office. Didn't like that one bit, but after I thought about it a little, I kind of sympathized with Lauren. Any woman would feel a little threaten having an ex-girlfriend, especially one who still has feelings for him, came into her husband's life again.

How about that Marshall. I love his dorky humor. It's like a breath of fresh air, and it breaks the intense mood of the show.

Wolf said
    How about that Marshall. I love his dorky humor. It's like a breath of fresh air, and it breaks the intense mood of the show.
    For a character that has such a small part he absolutely steals the show every time he's on. I always look forward to his explanations of how an item works.
    Headlines

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast