+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Repercussions" - Episode 5 - 10/26

I do not like Lauren at all. She just bugs me. There has to be something about her. I just can't accept her...maybe I'm just stubborn. Plus, she ticked me off when she told Sydney to transfer. That smile after the car chase...was it just because she thought it was fun? Or was it because she's actually field-trained with some other organization? Hmmm...oh, I might be reaching, I know!

I cannot wait to see Alison next week! I need some more ifno on those missing 2 years!

Gamer Chick & Principal bearwme1's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Mdrio9]I do not like Lauren at all. She just bugs me. There has to be something about her. I just can't accept her...maybe I'm just stubborn. Plus, she ticked me off when she told Sydney to transfer. That smile after the car chase...was it just because she thought it was fun? Or was it because she's actually field-trained with some other organization? Hmmm...oh, I might be reaching, I know!

I am hoping that soon they will reveal that Lauren is not who she says she is. I agree there is something not right about her. I don't want her and Sydney to be
    friends, I want Syndney to get her man back.

FORT Fogey
    hmmmmm I would at least like to see Syndey w/a new man for entertainment for now! Poor girl she needs a life!

Very true, firegirl. Plus, I am a little perturbed that Vaughn would pick Lauren as his wife even if he thought Sydney was gone for good. :nono So, I need him to suffer for a bit...just a bit.

FORT Fogey
    me too! I want him to have to see Syd happy and w/an amazing guy!!

Oh, firegirl! Speaking of a guy for Sydney...in Alias magazine, it mentions a new love interest. He's played by the actor Justin Theroux, also from Mulholland Drive with Melissa George. The article says the character is "in his late 20s to early 30s, attractive and sexy." It also says that he's "not boyish, a real man." I suggest you and all other Alias fans here go buy this magazine. I plan on subscribing to it this weekend. The first issue is still out there!

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    Am I the only one that is getting tired of syd's ranting about how life was two years ago?. if this keeps up the show could "jump the shark"

Maybe after tonight's episode, they'll stop just talking about it and finally indulge into the whole mystery! I can't wait till 9!

The guy who's supposed to be some new love interest, Justin Theroux. He plays Seamus in Charlie's Angels Full Throttle if anyone's seen that. I just watched it last night coincidentally.

By the way, I just subscribed to Alias magazine, so I'll share the tidbits, teasers, and spoilers that I read when I get the next issues.

Oh! Never mind about Justin Theroux! He played Simon Walker...sorry, my bad. I thought he'd play someone in the future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12