+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tarzan...anyone watching?

Tarzan...anyone watching?

we taped it last night and watched this evening.

I can't decide what I think. I wasn't thrilled with the way tarzan "looked". I don't know why though Do I think he should have been bulkier? Darker? I honestly don't know.

He was really cool to watch when he was runing/climbing/fighting and that's a plus, but I'm not sure I'm digging the cast. I've always wanted someone to do a Tarzan in NY TV show. I hope this one gets better.

It's on at Midnight here (Out of Denver) so I'm sure I'll keep taping and watching for a while.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Um..no.
    The previews weren't exciting enough for me to even tape it. I'll stick to Smallville and Joan of Arcadia.

You may be better off
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Um..no.
    The previews weren't exciting enough for me to even tape it. I'll stick to Smallville and Joan of Arcadia.
    ditto. i didn't even think the previews looked any good.

I gave it a shot. A friend who works in east end of Toronto said one day in the summer they were doing some shooting for this show near his office. {The show itself isnt shot there but I guess these scenes were extra.}
    The first half was good, I like that his uncle was the boss of Mulder and Scully on XFiles, and am looking forward to seeing Lucy Lawless. I thought the almost love scenes were too soon and didnt belong, and that music at the end was just too much atmosphere.
    I'll watch next time and get a better idea if its worth it.

I've never been a fan of Tarzan, although that Travis guy is rather gorgeous.
    "That's Numberwang!"

true true, fluff. he's a honey. but i'd rather just catch him in the calvin klein ads than suffer through an hour of bad tv.

I just watched it tonight - I taped it last Sunday and haven't had a chance to watch it yet. I thought it was promising.

I liked the different camera angles (a la NYPD or xfiles) and he was definitely "fun" to watch.

The jury's still out for me.
    Everywhere you go, always take the weather with you.
    ~ Crowded House ~

Did anyone watch the second episode? I forgot all about it.

Still on the fence after the first episode, but I always appreciate the eye candy.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

+ Reply to Thread