+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 47 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree111Likes

Thread: Saturday Night Live

FORT Fogey
    Not to veer offtrack but the whole Olson Twin phenomenon is very creepy. They seem to be so popular with wierd old men with wierd old thoughts. There is even a popular "fan" site somewhere that has virtual clock that is litteraly counting down the minutes until they turn 18. Creepazoid!

Quote Originally Posted by Psi
    Worst Actor: Amy. That sleepover bit was beyond painful.
    I didn't like the sleepover, but I don't think it was Amy's acting. She was actually pretty funny as that character, she just didn't have any good lines. And I'm not really sure what the point of that sketch was anyway.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

What has been your favorite episode in the past few years?

I loved Derek Jeter's episode (I am a fan, if you can't tell). He hosted December 2001.

Regardless of my fan status, I really thought his was funny. They had some great skits on there, like the massage skit with Chris Kattan (who I miss!). That was a pretty consistently funny episode. And I'm not biased.

I also liked Justin Timberlake and Christopher Walken.

I liked the Rock, and Donald Trump. But I haven't seen all of them....I just recently moved into a place with cable

Yeah, Donald Trump's episode wasn't too bad. I was surprised it was as good as it was!

Quote Originally Posted by DJeterFan
    Yeah, Donald Trump's episode wasn't too bad. I was surprised it was as good as it was!
    Yeah..the part I didn't quite understand is if people didn't watch the Apprentice (like PSi ) they didn't get the show. But being the die-hard apprentice watcher that I was, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

~FO SCHIZZLE ALL THE WAY~ SwiffyPortillo's Avatar
    My two favorite lines from the Donald Trump episode were:

In the sketch where Donald Trump played the janitor and Darrell Hammond played Donald Trump, I liked when Maya Rudolph was reading and she was like, "This voiceover will last until the actors get into their costumes. What? They're not ready? So the janitor took off his mustache and... Now back to our story,"

And when they had the boardroom with Amy and Katrina and Trump was like, "Katrina, why do you think Amy brought you to the boardroom instead of Nick?"
    "'Cause he's her boyfriend!" and she said it really fast. I thought that was hilarious.
    "Greg talks into a coconut and thinks it's a phone,"- Colleen Haskell, 'SURVIVOR: BORNEO'.

PSi
    To finish off this..... SNTRL season- musical guest for MK&A is teen rapper J-Kwon. I already have my bashing stick out.
    As for favourite episodes of the last few years, i don't know. i enjoyed the walken episodes. other than that, i don't know.....
    as for this season, my impartial awards will be out with the review of mk&a

I personally really liked it when Trump hosted. I also liked when Nick/Jessica hosted. The Debbie Downer was one of my favorite skits.

Well, don't forget PSi, you have a new episode with Snoop Dogg and Avril Lavinge tonight. I think your SNTRL assessment is right on.

+ Reply to Thread