+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Saturday Night Live

PSi
    She wasn't flashing a red boustier at the end. She had putten on her sportscoat over her dress for the Weekend Trumpdate start.
    The problem with the show, and i have read much along the same lines, is that if you don't watch the show, a lot of it was lost on you. I was in a live chat with 10 people during the episode and only one person knew who his associates were in the cold opening. Also there was too much Donald playing Donald. Only one sketch he didn't...and that was ruined by sanz and fallon.

But at least i know you read my review, and i thank you so much for that

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Psi, I have to respectfully disagree. The show was hilarious for once. You may have gotten more out of it if you were an Apprentice fan. This is the first show I have enjoyed in a long time.

but um ... what was with Tina Fey flashing that really loud red bustier at the end of WE? that was just odd.

I loved the Omarosa sketch

Psi, I also have to respectfully disagree

I thought this was the funniest episode of the season, but I am a diehard Apprentice fan.

Jimmy and Horatio during the father and son sketch were really stupid. I could tell Seth was fed up with them, and Trump wasn't sure what he should do.
    ugh. I don't get time to watch TV anymore, much less hang out at the FORT.

But don't you worry, I'll be back in full force on or about November 3rd.

Fallon and Horatio should quit getting high together before the show :rolleyes

Thanks for the red dress thing Psi - I left the room for a bit and I came back to WE already in progress.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

PSi
    Thanks for reading my reviews everyone!

it definately comes down to- if you've seen and enjoy the host in question, then you'll enjoy the show.
    Same goes with the JT episodes...and i assume with the teens coming up.

and Jimmy- this is his last year of his contract. He claims he wants to come back, but who knows...they just look at each other and crack up. ugh.

lots of changes will come next year...

Just popping in to tell Ontario viewers that Global is showing old SNL shows from the 70's (Belushi, Aykroyd, Gilda, Chevy Chase, etc.) at 1:05 AM, Mondays thru Fridays.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

You get what you vote for Y2Kevbug11's Avatar
    If you watched the Apprentice, this show was dead on. The Omarosa sketch and Carolyn saying "That's what she said!" were hilarious.

What changes are they making next season?

Well anyway i thought there were a couple funny moments during the episode. I liked the Regis and Kelly sketch and i liked the omarrosa (sp?) joke during weekend update.

And i hate when actors dont host because buisness/and political people only play themself. And singers only do sketches where they sing:rolleyes

OMG Psi, tell me you are laughing your ass off at Simon saying he'd rather have William Hung lick honey off of his nipples than hear that combo sing. I am
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

caught by the window MasterOfPuppets's Avatar
    In a van down by the river!!!... watching the Canucks on my 3" TV
    one more mention or reference to the whole superbowl thing and I'm going to freak out...

+ Reply to Thread