+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 11/18 - "Ladies' Day"

11/18 - "Ladies' Day"

Ladies' Day

60 min.
    Yokas and her daughter (Bonnie Dennison) become hostages in a bank robbery. Cameron: Titus Welliver. Peter: Ari Fliakos. Stacy: Liz Stauber. Vince Weathers: Frank Deal. Madeline: Sally Parrish. Frank: John Tormey. Reilly: Will Chase. Yokas: Molly Price. Bosco: Jason Wiles. Doc: Michael Beach.

It looks good. Bosco supposedly puts his life on the line for Fatih & Emily too.

I love November sweeps.

Great show!! I loved the way Bosco did everything in his power to get inside the bank to help Faith.
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock.

Yeah, but he hardly did anything to save Faith and Emily! I would have loved Bosco to come riding up in his car and... shot the dude and saved the day!!

But he did something pretty close, and I guess his being there helped Faith to be... brave enough to shoot the guy. I thought she didn't want to shoot them because she didn't want to scar Emily- wellllll I think you just did that love.

Awesome episode, finally.

From Emily's voice-over at the end it doesn't appear that she (meaning the character of course) was as scarred as she probably could have been.
    Therefore, I think Yokas didn't want to shoot the people in the first place was because there were two robbers and only one Yokas; best case scenario she would have shot one down, but the other would have had the time he needed to down her, and Emily's down one parent --- if she'd have survived that at all were Yokas to have died (and thank God she didn't).

I kindah liked how this episode focused on Faith and Emily instead of another Bosco and Faith. I'm not saying I'm getting tired of such episodes, heck no. But we've seen a lot of friction between Yokas and her daughter recently, and it's only good writing skills to show the audience that these conflicts have finally been resolved.
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

I'm glad for a change too. I love my Bosco as much as anyone but every now and then its nice to have some different faces front and center.

Hell, I'd even take a Kim or Carlos epi because all season long it's been the cops- not that that's a bad thing its just this show is about medics, cops and firefighters, not just cops.

So, even though it was a cop episode, it was good because it was different. Plus Cruz brings something new to the show. A tough hottie, nice.

LG.
    I loved this episode, as Emily finally got some appreciation for the work her mom does for the family, as it didn't really hit home when Fred tried to tell her to cut Faith some slack. Good Mommy Faith, protect your daughter, save the old lady by talking the robber into letting paramedics in, plant the seeds of doubt into the robber-girlfriends mind and take out the bad guy. Go Faith.

Hi Guardian, missed ya!
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Faith is awesome.

Carlos was hilarious too. "you're just lucky I wore underwear today" Hee.

And "Are you sure we're safe here?"

I want a medics episode!! *whine*

LG.
    Yeah, I missed Carlos stripping down to his skivvies to give his uniform to Bosco, taking Lil LG to brush her teeth then. I came back and Carlos was in his tighty whiteys shivering and I'm going, what? We are definitely due for a paramedics episode, we've hardly seen Carlos, Doc Alex and Kim this season. It was nice for Faith to get the spotlight too. Did we see Sully at all? Is he still at Ty and Carlos' place hanging out on their couch?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

We saw Sully in the promo next week.

Next two weeks is a two parter of cops. I never thought I'd say this but I miss Kim. (as in Zambrano )

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast