+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 11/18 - "Ladies' Day"

LG.
    ah that's right, it's the PeoplePC spokeskid as a witness to a crime, he's a cutie.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Yeah except spoiler he dies /spoiler, I think.

Bosco gets to be a poser with the gangsta rappers again, theyve got another rapper guest star.

Actually, lurkinggirl, you're slightly in luck; they didn't show Carlos in the actual act of stripping down, unfortunately. One minute we were in the bank with Faith and Emily, the next minute we hear Carlos griping about how cold it is and Bosco saying it's for a good cause. So in any event, we all missed out if it makes yah feel any better.

Speaking of just what Third Watch encompases, have we seen anything of Alex Taylor since she was run over? I can't remember . . . And yah gottah admit, there comes a time when us TWits want to see everyone again, even the brat-characters.

And I'm sorry I haven't been around much. *sheepish grin* Work and college have me on my feet most of the day, and it'll only get worse with the holidays coming up.

*gasp* Oh no! That cute kid dies?! How terrible!
    And am I the only one who thinks he's the kid from that other episode where Alex saved his friend?
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

Oh, probably. Bosco said "I'll be seeing you again soon."

We haven't seen anything of Taylor since she was run over. Next time we see her she'll probably be lifting weights with Jimmy like nothing happened.

LG.
    I remember Kim going to see Alex in the hospital, and then nothing. Ty hasn't even mentioned her-- nice boyfriend. I don't think it is the same kid as in the ads I instantly recognized next week's kid as Mark Jeffries, spokeskid for PeoplePC because he's so darn cute in those ads, and I don't remember making that connection in the "kids stuck down the pipe" episode when they were questioning his friend.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Maybe it isn't then.

I hope there's some mention of Alex soon; that was a pretty deep episode I think.

Hmm . . . There may be a way to solve this "who plays the cure kid" dilema. Does NBC have a list of who's played who in past episodes? Or would anyone?
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12