+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Law & Order: CI - "The Pilgrim" 11/17

Law & Order: CI - "The Pilgrim" 11/17

The Pilgrim

60 min.
    Goren and Eames' search for a retired policeman's missing daughter uncovers a terrorist plot. Ethan Edwards: Rider Strong. Jorge: Manny Perez. Nancy Dorman: Kathleen Doyle. Neal Dorman: Sam Coppola. Carver: Courtney B. Vance. Eames: Kathryn Erbe. Goren: Vincent D'Onofrio.

Princess
    *Sigh* - pls no more terrorist plots in any TV series. I found today's ep. quite boring, although d'Onofrio was good as always.

LG.
    I liked the final takedown scene, but why didn't Eames just in to help Goran when they were struggling, grab is hand or something while he was reaching for the detonater? Ick, Goran got bit by a terrorist.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

headbutt!
    It seemed odd that eams just stood there. The marksman sure was a hell of a good shot though
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    yup, those sniper guys aren't afraid to take the shot. Good job, too.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

just for the record, that guy was on Boy Meets World
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

LG.
    no kidding, was that Ben Savage (Fred Savage's brother)? Or his friend Corey. Yes, I watched Boy Meets World, I sure miss Topenga.

+ Reply to Thread