+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sopranos - "The Strong, Silent Type" (Episode 10, 11/17)

"The Strong, Silent Type" - 11/17

The Strong, Silent Type

60 min.
    Dr. Melfi disagrees with Tony's latest self-evaluation; Anthony Jr. reluctantly accompanies his mother on a visit to Furio's; Christopher's future may not be so rosy after all. Furio: Federico Castelluccio. Anthony Jr.: Robert Iler. Melfi: Lorraine Bracco.

Sounds like some fun between Carm & Furio, and between Christopher and maybe some of the other capos who are jealous?

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I want to get back to Adrianna!

Also, think Tony is ever going to let Carmela know that he knows the money is missing?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

I don't think so. I think he figures the money is the price he had to pay for sleeping around. Carmella keeps her mouth shut, and he gets a lighter bankroll. It all evens out, in the twisted Sopranos way.

I can't believe there are only 3 episodes left! It seems like this season just started (hoping Six Feet Under is getting ready to start soon...)

The intervention had me laughing so hard I nearly fell off the couch.

I feel so bad for Carmela. I wish she could have her affair and a little happiness, but poor Furio! This can only end badly for both of them.

The Tony/horse painting thing was creepy.

Glad to see Christopher in rehab. I think that actually helps Adrianna as she willl have nothing to report to the FBI if he's not around.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

mimimimi

Christopher

Agree. The intervention was hilarious. "We're here because we care about you." Except Paulie. And then they all beat the crap out of him.

What about the dog? That was too funny.

OMG the dog thing really upset me! (I guess because I'm a dog lover).

But that intervention still makes me laugh just thinking about it. Was a nice comedic diffference this week compared to the hack-fest of week!

The intervention this week was good. I was surprised Paulie saved the painting, and had it altered. Does Tony never go to his house? He's only gonna get mad when he sees it.

This is a strange season, but it looks like Tony's gonna stand up to the NY family in the last 3 episodes, so that'll be interesting.

+ Reply to Thread