+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "A Missing Link" - Episode 4 - 10/19

"A Missing Link" - Episode 4 - 10/19

SYDNEY MEETS SIMON, A DANGEROUS AND SEXY MAN FROM HER PAST
    WHO COULD HOLD THE ANSWERS TO HER MISSING YEARS, AND JACK
    REVEALS SYDNEY'S DEADLY SECRET TO DIXON, ON ABC'S "ALIAS"

Justin Theroux ("Six Feet Under," "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle") Guest Stars as Simon

"A Missing Link" - While trying to infiltrate a group bent on retrieving deadly biological weapons, Sydney discovers a link to her missing two years in the form of Simon Walker (Justin Theroux, "Six Feet Under," "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle"), the dangerous and sexy leader of the team. Meanwhile, Vaughn struggles with his own feelings of jealousy and longing while Sydney is on her mission, aware of the pressures his job is putting on his marriage to Lauren; and Jack takes matters into his own hands to protect his daughter -- purposefully revealing Sydney's deadly secret to Dixon in order to preserve her position inside the CIA, on "Alias," SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19 (9:00-10:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Alias" stars Jennifer Garner as Sydney Bristow, Victor Garber as Jack Bristow, Ron Rifkin as Arvin Sloane, Michael Vartan as Michael Vaughn, Carl Lumbly as Marcus Dixon, Kevin Weisman as Marshall Flinkman, Melissa George as Lauren Reed, Greg Grunberg as Eric Weiss and David Anders as Mr. Sark.

Guest starring are Justin Theroux as Simon Walker, Clifton Collins, Jr. as Javier Parez, Timothy V. Murphy as Avery Russet, Ray Proscia as Laszlo Bogden, Amanda Foreman as Carrie, Carlos Del Olmo as bouncer, Elizabeth Penn Payne as Carolyn, Marco Zunino as hotel manager, Fernando Jimenez as police officer and Elena Evangelo as Princess Demetria.

"A Missing Link" was written by Monica Breen & Alison Schapker and directed by Lawrence Trilling.

"Alias" is broadcast in 720 Progressive (720P), ABC's selected HDTV format, with 5.1-channel surround sound.

A TV parental guideline will be posted closer to airdate.

I thought this episode was great! Definitely one that had me yelling "Wait! I need more" at the end.

What is it about Lauren that I just don't like?

Anyhow - I agree, Episode 4 was better than last week's. I couldn't believe it when Sark walked into the room. I thought Syd was done for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by daddyzgirl
    What is it about Lauren that I just don't like?
    I KNOW...I KNOW...she's married to Vaughn.

FORT Newbie
    I totally agree about the end... when I realized what time it was, I just shouted "NOoooooooooooooooooooooo! "

I totally hate Lauren... it's more than that she's married to Vaughn, though.
    I hope Sloan really gets under her skin and makes her realize that she doesn't belong with Vaughn now that Syd's back.

I can't believe she really stabbed him!!! OH MY GOSH!

And I also watched 2 & 3 over the weekend... talk about brain overload!

FORT Fogey
    I am wondering if they met somewhere else because of the way he asked her. I bet they did and he is saving that bit of information!

Quote Originally Posted by Karkar
    I KNOW...I KNOW...she's married to Vaughn.
    *sigh* That must be it

I can't believe we have to sit through a whole season wondering what the heck Vaughn sees it that woman.

Quote Originally Posted by kates79
    I can't believe she really stabbed him!!! OH MY GOSH!
    I was shocked also however a quick stabbing sure beats a gunshot through the head. (<- Morbid...I know)

She pretty much saved Vaughn's life..thankfully. I'm still going through Will withdrawal.

She also put the tracker on him, I bet, when she stabbed him.

FORT Fogey
    Ducky I bet your right! She had the tracker in her hand when she stabbed him!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast