+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Opening Farewell - 2003-10-06 *SPOILERS*

My Opening Farewell - 2003-10-06

Quote Originally Posted by nbc.com
    BOSCO TRIES TO PROTECT WOUNDED YOKAS WHILE ANGRY DOC PONDERS PARAMEDIC'S FUNERAL; VERONICA HAMEL ('HILL STREET BLUES') GUEST-STARS -- A guilt-wracked Bosco (Jason Wiles) is persona non grata among his fellow cops as he tries to finagle a way to keep wounded partner Yokas (Molly Price) from taking the fall for a three-way police shootout until Yokas awakes in the hospital to discover that she is paralyzed -- and husband Fred (Chris Bauer) wants Bosco out of her life forever. Elsewhere, a bereaved Doc (Michael Beach) blames a new paramedic (guest star Michael Gladis) for not taking his assigned shift the day that Taylor was blown apart. Worse, Doc seethes when he cannot find the words to speak at Taylor's funeral despite a personal request by her mother (guest star Veronica Hamel, "Hill Street Blues"). In addition, Kim (Kim Raver) desperately needs to know more about her former lover -- the late author Aaron Noble. Anthony Ruivivar, Tia Texada, Coby Bell, Eddie Cibrian and Skipp Sudduth also star. TV-14

Ooh, yes, I want to see the person who didn't show up. I want to berate them too! Gyargh!

*hem* Pardon me . . .
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

Wait, wasn't Doc quitting at the end of last year?

LG.
    Not quitting, but contemplating a promotion that would take him out of 'the bus' or something like that if I recall correctly.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

I think you do LG.

Hmm, is it possible that he will stick around because the writers forgot they gave him that bit of dialogue? *snickers*
    "Don't give me that look; I know some big words" -- Bosco, 'Castles of Sand'

"We're only the law as long as people let us . . ." -- Sully, 'Blackout'

"You know, I've got so many bad things goin' on I'll leave the possibilities to someone else." -- Bosco, 'Lockdown'

"Bosco . . . I think I love you!" -- Munroe, 'The Spirit'

Well it looks like our boy Carlos is growing up. His speech about Alex at the end brought tears to my eyes. :crybaby

I think it was selfish of Doc to turn around his guilt about Alex dying, as a reason to badmouth her in the end. He's usually a standup guy, but I guess he's tired of being Mr. Nice Guy all the time.

A pretty good episode, but I think the Bosco/Faith/Cruz story arc was just a little too conveniently taken care of. Oh well.

Chris

LG.
    Carlos rocks. His speech was perfect. Carlos looked pretty damn hot on that boat too. Doc's losing it. I see him hitting the skids shortly. Did Faith's friend and former partner (what is her name?) ever go in and talk to Faith? I missed that part.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by LG.
    Carlos rocks. His speech was perfect. Carlos looked pretty damn hot on that boat too. Doc's losing it. I see him hitting the skids shortly. Did Faith's friend and former partner (what is her name?) ever go in and talk to Faith? I missed that part.

We never saw them talking, it was assumed. Carlos needs a haircut though, or is that what you liked!

Chris

LG.
    yeah, Carlos could use a trim, but he always looks good, even when he's making an idiot of himself. I still chuckle about the episode when Carlos and Bosco got sent to sensitivity training together and Carlos' voiceover of his thoughts said "that teacher is hot. She digs me." That was soo damn funny.

That sensitivity training episode was hilarious.

Faith: What are you two talking about?
    Bosco: Compassion.
    Faith: Musta been a short conversation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast