+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Tell Me Where It Hurts" (11/14)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

"Tell Me Where It Hurts" (11/14)

From TVGuide.com
    Me Where It Hurts

Kerry starts spreading her good news, as Abby gets heartbreaking information about her brother (Tom Everett Scott) and his exit from the military. Meanwhile, Kovac hits a new low in his search for a sexual high; Corday and Nathan reach an impasse regarding his future in medicine; and Chen helps Carter treat a Chinese immigrant being exploited by her employer.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    What is Kerry's good news?

Is she supposed to be pregnant?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yes.

Spoiler.........

But not for long. She miscarries soon. In about four episodes I think.

End spoiler.

Good new for me re: Kerry...she takes a job at another hospital! LOL I don't care for her charactor.

And how did she get pregnant? Isn't she lebenease?
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Hmmm, seems as though Abby's brother will have some kind of awful disease which is why he is no longer in the military.
    "That's Numberwang!"

What's going on with Luka?
    He's turning into a sex maniac.
    He's probably going to be taking some kind of drug to heighten his experience or doing some kind of Michael Hutchence style strangulation thing.
    "That's Numberwang!"

LG.
    Kerry was "caught" taking hormone shots by Susan and Abby in the bathroom a couple episodes ago, so I was guessing she was doing some type of fertility treatments and was going to show up pregnant soon. Luka, sex fiend, WAAAAAY TOO FUNNY comment by Romano last week about how none of the nurses could resist his accent. Abby's brother is bi-polar like their mom, went AWOL from his miliatary base and the MPs are coming to get him, but they'll dishonorably discharge him when they figure out he's mental and needs some lithium.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Ahh.....good stuff!
    Does this mean Kerry was artifically insemenated? Or she's taking fertility drugs to increase the chance thru normal means. I just didn't think Kerry was involved in the "normal means". At least..they haven't written much about her and any guys.
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

Glad to see this forum picking up! Huge ER fan.

I love Romano.. I thought his injury would soften him, but no.. he's even more jaded and sarcastic. His one liners make the show.

I'm glad to see Luka with a storyline. I actually know what 'low' he's sunk to and if it's true.. UGH!
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

LG.
    Originally posted by Perc
    Ahh.....good stuff!
    Does this mean Kerry was artifically insemenated? Or she's taking fertility drugs to increase the chance thru normal means. I just didn't think Kerry was involved in the "normal means". At least..they haven't written much about her and any guys.
    The last "relationship" they showed with Kerry and a man was the medical system salesguy who was using her to try to sell something to County General, and that, as they say, was the final straw. Next step, nice female doc from psyche, and then the firefighter woman from last season. I'm going with hormones to boost egg production (she's not young) then squirt squirt with a withdrawal from the bank.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast