+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CSI: 11/14- "FIght Night"

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar

CSI: 11/14- "FIght Night"

From TVGuide.com
    A middleweight boxing champ dies in the ring after taking a brutal beating from his nemesis, but Grissom finds evidence that points to murder. Outside, in a nearby parking lot, Catherine works a crime scene where a Los Angeles gang member was gunned down, apparently by a rival gang. Also: Nick investigates a jewelry-store robbery.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow, it looks like there are 3 storylines happening in this one!
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Yeah there were kind of three stories going on. It sounded like Nick asked to work on his own, so Grissom gave him a little robbery, he wasn't to happy about it, but I liked it

The entire boxing thing was....UHG.....Everytime they showed the brain knocking against the skull I had to turn away. PLUS I was eating scrambled eggs when what's her face picked up the bucket with all the saliva and blood in it.
    What was I thinking eating during this show??

Catherine had my son and me rolling when she caught the drive by gang shooting case and actually walked up to someone said "What's the dealio"

She sounded just like I would have sounded trying to deliver that line... it was hilarious!
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Tha saliva bucket was pretty nasty...I thought at first that it was just blood. I still think the referee was somewhat responsible. He should have stopped the fight in time. He would've died anyway...but still.

I agree Mdrio...
    I'd Get killed by the crowd if I were a ref...one hit and I'd yell "Stop! He's had enough"
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread