+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cold Case

FORT Regular
    I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one that cries. I try not to, but I always tear up at the end. Especially when they start playing the slow music and Lily sees the dead person again for the last time. Ugh, it gets to me every episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilovefootball
    I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one that cries. I try not to, but I always tear up at the end. Especially when they start playing the slow music and Lily sees the dead person again for the last time. Ugh, it gets to me every episode.

That was another thing that was different in this last episode... it wasn't Lily who saw the victim again at the end, it was her friend. I wonder if that was a one time only thing? I really did like the fact that we saw more of the detectives being personally moved by the case - but kind of missed that one-on-one obsessive thing that Lily tended to have going on. We'll have to see what happens next week

Rats... apparently the new detective is only temporary... we'll only be seeing her for one or two more episodes. Trying to remember where I read that.. tvguide.com maybe.

Too bad.. I was enjoying her character quite a bit
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

CCL
    Hmm, why bring her in only for a few episodes? Are they going to kill her off or something? That's silly.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

peachroses

I miss Lily

Lil has always been my favorite cast member in this show because she wears her heart on her sleeve, shows some imperfections in personal character, and keeps us in suspense as to her past and relationship issues. I really miss the fact that we are not seeing that much of her this season. I am hoping we will see more of Lil when the new character moves on. I think it is great to see a stong woman still have insecurities and vunerabilities.
    Because I said so ....

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovefootball View Post
    I can enjoy this as just a television show but this last one with the twin little girls got to me. That whole episode was sad for me.

peachroses

Sad Show, but soooo good

I always cry at the end of this program.... but it is my 2nd favorite show on TV next to Gray's Anatomy. I am getting worried that there is not too much traffic on this thread. I sure hope they don't cancel this show....
    Because I said so ....

FORT Fogey
    The traffic might not be big for this show but I believe ratings are really solid.

I just discovered this show... It comes on after Las Vegas on Tuesday nights on TNT. How long has it been on?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by blueyz28 View Post
    I just discovered this show... It comes on after Las Vegas on Tuesday nights on TNT. How long has it been on?
    This is the third season.

+ Reply to Thread