+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Cold Case

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Yeah, the hair is an issue. Each time I've seen it I think...why can't she get a decent hairstyle?

But I like the young/old versions, and the music at the end (call me a sap) brings a tear to my eye. I love how they have the music tied to the timeframe of the murder. Like last week when they had the murder in the 70s and all the music throughout was 70s rock.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

FORT Fogey
    Exactly I have loved the two ending music selections so far! I loved on the first how it was raining and all the slow-mo shots!

Help me!!! I set the VCR to record Cold Case but since the football game went long (YEAH CHIEFS!!) I didn't get the whole episode. PLEASE someone tell me what happened!!
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

FORT Fogey
    I didn't get to see the ending either! But I saw the first half and her hair was even worse this week!

Fortunately I started watching the show with about 10 minutes left until it was supposed to end and noticed that my Tivo had 60 minutes instead. So I quickly hit the Tivo button to record the following show on Fox so I could see the ending.

Pretty good this week.

The boyfriend was innocent, the neighbor was innocent. One of the initial rape victims finally got the nerve to give a desscription and a drawing was done. The drawing was shown to one of Gail's friends from the art museum where she worked and she recognized the guy as someone that had approached them with a question.

Turns out he was some random guy that stalked smart women by hanging out at libraries and museums. He had been at an Army base in Portland for 5 years and had returned. He was turned in by his girlfriend's daughter who recognized the drawing.

Good ep, but her hair. Oh my.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)

THANKS!! Bravo!! I love this show. Never paid attention to hair dos. Will next time.

Scrum, no! It will ruin it for you.

Stay oblivious to them, trust me!

FORT Fogey
    Absolutely, good advice Bravo! I think she needs to cut it all off and start over!

Ok. I will cut out some hairdos from a mag and paste them to popsicle sticks and play paper dolls in front of the screen next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Rox
    I liked the show.

We have had a Canadian show 'Cold Squad' for a few years now.. a Canadian show that is actually good!! (so it kinda ticks me off the US channel copying it.. but thats show business).
    http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNew...63403295219_5/
    Rox,
    I have seen "Cold Squad" as well. Great Show. Didn't know if I would like this version but it wasn't bad.
    I haven't seen "cold Squad" this season, haven't seen it anywhere. Do you know when it's on?

+ Reply to Thread