+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lyon's Den

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

Lyon's Den

I watched this tonight, but don't ask me to give you the details. I could just watch Rob Lowe standing around doing nothing. Seriously, I thought it was well written and played. The whole show was pretty intense, but I think they had to do that to get things setup so you'd know where he was coming from in his relationship with the law firm and his father. Now I'll have to watch the whole season to find out if it was murder or not and if it was, who did it.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

I completely forgot it was on.

I wonder if it clashed with The Practice which is why I didn't see it.
    "That's Numberwang!"

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    Yes, it is on at the same time as The Practice. Since I don't really watch a lot of tv, I'm pretty much open to new shows. Except of course for Thursday nights.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Bopping to my own beat! realityluver's Avatar
    I thought it was a pretty good show too.

I'm thinking his father and the partner had something to do with the 'suicide'.
    Phenomenal woman... that's me!!!

LG.
    I watched it and thought that it sucked. Worst show I've seen in a really long time. I'd have turned it off mid-show if I hadn't had my mom over that night. Sorry, but if I wanted to hear preaching on Sunday I'd go to church. The "corporate" lawyers (who actually make money for the law firm of LLL) are all evil. ooooh, they work for clients who can actually pay bills. They must be evil. The "pro-bono" lawyers who spend all their time at the clinic while ostensibly belonging to the LLL firm are all good. The politicians, esp. Rob Lowe's dad, also evil, unless of course Rob Lowe is using his dad to get an Executive Order for some stupid-ass case which would be an easy asylum case for any 1st year law student. Ingrate Rob Lowe doesn't even want to eat dinner with his dad while getting freebies from him. Ass. All of the paralegals are on one floor. What the hell, wouldn't the lawyers who are working with the paralegals want them in close proximity so that they could, um WORK TOGETHER and have the paralegal manage the files like is done in every law firm I've ever been at or visited. Lawyers and paralegals work together, dumbasses. It would be like having all of their legal assistants locked in a closet in the basement - not very helpful. The premier made me want to curse, scream, and toss Rob Lowe out of a building. I stopped watching The West Wing two years ago when it went insane and decide to preach its politics to me in every damn scene. This show is there already. It was a choice between this show and Blind Date Weekend Edition for this time slot. Next week I'm definitely opting for Blind Date.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Argh, I missed it! That'll teach NBC to show commercials for it, and then end with "This week on NBC" (instead of something like "Tuesday at 10"). Morons.

LG.
    I wish I could send you all of my memories of watching that crappy show, John. *sends John a mind meld* Oh wait, I can't filter out all the swear words in my head when I think about this episode? Never mind then.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    Well, I liked it...but I like these kinds of shows so I don't know...

I never really realized how annoying Rob Lowe's voice was before. Very strange.
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I can't possibly be the only one actually watching and loving this show!

Come on guys..
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Too late now, beezwax, it's going on hiatus...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast