+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lyon's Den

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I hate new tv....I finally get into something new and it's ripped away...

what a cruel, cruel tv land....
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

I'm with you beezwax. I really liked this show and now we don't get to see what happens until after November sweeps. Part of the reason though might be that I miss him on West Wing and so now I have to watch him here.
    Too bad that this show is opposite the Practice or it might be getting better ratings. I think they should move it up an hour to 9pm so that way I will get my full of my legal dramas for the week back to back.

I just saw the show last night for the first time. Everything else was in rerun. I had to look for a thread so someone can help fill me in. What's up with dead guy's diary and the sneaky guy who had it? Is the lady with the diary a good guy or a bad guy? Who is Willow? What case is in the storage box? I lost lost lost I tell you!
    "People are strange, when you're a stranger" - Jim Morrison

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    oooook

Daniel Barrington was the head of this law firm...he "commited suicide" and now Jack is in charge... that redheaded lady is evil! We don't like her....we're not sure yet what's up with Willow...other than what you know from what you saw...

the blond girl...she's doing the arrogant one...but I think she and the baseball kid had a thing or something...what else....

Oh...Jack's dad is evil too...it was hinted in the first episode!....so watch for him...

someone else has probably got a better recollection
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12