+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Joan of Arcadia

Joan of Arcadia

Did anyone watch? I taped it and watched it a few hours ago. I really liked it. I was so happy that she did not get into that guy's car. He seemed so scary when he was looking at her...creepy, ya know? Anyway, I'm looking forward to next week's episode.

Rox
    riding through Paris with the warm wind in my hair
    I REALLY liked this show. A few fresh faces, good solid acting, decent story.. looks very promising.
    "The fastest way to succeed is to look as if you're playing by somebody else's rules, while quietly playing by your own."

a storm knocked out my power and I missed it!!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

SPOILERS if you missed 1st episode

Yeah, I caught this and was quickly sucked in. I didn't have any idea there would be a cop drama aspect to it. Also, the brother struggling with his new life in a wheelchair was interesting.

I think the guy who tried to get her in the car will turn out to be the killer!
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

I don't like that it's airing on Fridays. But I taped it, and finally got to watching it on Saturday morning. It was such a great show.

I also didn't see the police drama aspect thrown into the mix, but it works well. The scene with the serial killer asking Joan to get in the car and went along for a bit because she was thinking he was God was pretty frightening.

I'm definitely going to keep watching the show. They also play some pretty good songs in the show, plus I like the song they chose for the show.

Yeah, that song is perfect. I liked how it went into the credits when she turned on her cassette player...very cool...

I love the show, and I love Amber Tamblyn . I missed Amber when she used to play as Emily Quartermaine on General Hospital. Now, I'm falling in love with Amber all over again .

Wish I Had A FF Right Now Jughead Jones's Avatar
    It looks like a real hit. I thought Amber Tamblyn was wonderful, and it'll be a treat to watch her Friday nights.

John Ritter's son, Jason was also very good as Kevin, the wheelchair bound brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Jughead Jones
    John Ritter's son, Jason was also very good as Kevin, the wheelchair bound brother.
    I agree and can not wait to see more from him.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

This is a very good feel good show. I would say this show will stay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 66 123456789101151 ... LastLast