+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 66 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: Joan of Arcadia

I don't think that Grace has a crush on Joan, it's just that Joan is the only female friend that Grace has. If it wasn't for Joan and Adam, Grace would be all alone in high school and thats a sucky thing!!!!

The conversation between the brothers was a crackup!! They did a good job dancing around the subject of how to tell if you are gay. Took me a minute to realise what the hell they weren't saying
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

I agree Ili.

I do wonder one thing though. Why did God say "Thank you young man" when Grace gave directions to the one teachers room?
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Aw, man...I missed the show this past Friday, and it sounds like it was a good one!

I missed it too

About god calling Grace a young man; he would know if/how much it bothers her (despite her gruff exterior) maybe he is trying to set the wheels in motion for a physical change in Grace's life? Of course this is just as a guess, since I can't ever frikkin remember to set the vcr or sit down and watch the show grrrrrr
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

This is one of the best shows on TV. I can't help but smile everytime I see the show. It's too bad that it is on a Friday night when the ratings are not as high as other nights. They should really place it on some other night. This is trully a show that you can watch with your whole family. It reminds me alot about 7th Heaven. There aren't that many family friendly shows left on tv nowadays.

Tonight's the night!! don't forget to watch (as I usually do) lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

That was pretty sad. I hope Rocky sticks around for a few episodes...he could be a good source of advice. Unless of course, he dies. I really can't stand that principal. He really doesn't understand much about young people.

Oh and the next episode...how good does that look?!

I missed the damn preview for next week!! Good show tonight, but seemed like it left you hanging and I am not sure why.
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

It seems that next week Joan has to destroy something of her good friend. I'm guessing maybe one of Adam's creations? But, it leads her to question whether or not she's actually been talking to God. That's what I got out of that montage, at least.

Another great episode!
    It was indeed sad about Rocky. What a smart little kid!

I loved how some of the lessons that Joan learns apply to more than one situation. Like the "listen to others" lesson applied to helping Rocky's mom, Adam, and Cheif Gerardi (?sp).

Next week's episode also looks great. I wonder if Joan has to destroy one of Adam's creation because she is being tricked by Evil or if Adam is the one that is being pulled over to the dark side.

+ Reply to Thread