+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 66 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656 ... LastLast

Thread: Joan of Arcadia

Price looks like he'd be a nice guy, but he's pretty mean to Adam and Joan, IMO.

This show is great--so different from anything out there. Its interesting that Joan's father is a cop, and there is something he has to figure out each week, crimewise. Its great seeing that guy who used to play Malucci--the badboy doc on ER--he makes a better cop.

Ahhh, I knew I recognized him
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

When I first heard of the story line of this show, I didn't think it would be all that appealing and I didn't know how they would pull it off but I was actually quite surprised by it when I finally sat down to watch it. It's been a long time since I actually liked a new show (besides reality shows). It really is quite good and well written, and it's not what it seems like it would be if you just heard the plot. I'm going to keep watching.
    "One of the most difficult things in the world is to convince a woman that even a bargain costs money."
    -Edgar Watson Howe

exactly Fable.

Tonights episode looks really good. For God to say that something Evil happened... well, he should know evil eh?

This show has such a great cast, from the stars to the priest outside the DMV

I missed little bits of last night's show,so what was the purpose of the garage sale? Also did Lt. Daghlian make up evidence to get the rapist and that's why he is off the show? Hope this isnt permanent.

I think the garage sale was a set up by God so Joan would see the callus attitude of the disc jockey who stole her dads badge..

Kinda got bummed at her dad firing Malucci over the re-written report. I wonder how contrite the Lt will be next week to get his job back (at least I hope he geys his job back).
    A rose soft, pliant and fragile when touched will quiver excitedly

cable Jockey, I assume that Daghlian took out the bit about her blood alcohol level being .03

I hope he's back too.

Glad bro got a job and think I like the woman that hired him.

I kind of figured the yard sale was two fold. One to have the jerk steal the badge, but also to find the paintings and make mom talk to Joan.

I was hoping that Joan would find a good guy, but that DJ turned out to be a loser. What's so cool about stealing that badge anyway? I don't want her to date Adam though. I'd rather they remain friends.

Quote Originally Posted by cali
    I kind of figured the yard sale was two fold. One to have the jerk steal the badge, but also to find the paintings and make mom talk to Joan.
    That was my thinking too.

I didn't really like the tone of voice Joan was using towards her mother, but then again, a lot of teenagers develop a little attitude towards their parental units when they are in HS. But mom's talk with Joan about the evil thing that happened to her will help them to become closer as a mother and dauther again.

Malucci's firing was somewhat of a shock. I wonder if he'll be given another chance to start from the bottom.

For next week, Joan tries out for cheerleading. That'll be a fun one to watch. Joan's ridiculous little cheer was pretty funny.

+ Reply to Thread